Poll: which one came first
Poll Options
View poll results: which one came first
Sliced bread
8 42%
Sliced meat
11 58%
Voters: 19.
No idea mate. Probably what happened was someone invented the food-seperating method of slicing, and then it was applied to both media.
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices
I believe that the method was perfected on bread, before being put to the test on animals, as the screeching noises they made were terrible.

It was then realised that the process would work better if the animals were killed first, but by then, bread had paved the way for other foodstuffs to follow.
Quote by GLP_Arclite
Pooping is well good though, to be fair.

I've got a handle on the fiction.

I'm losing my grip, 'cos I'm losing my fingers.
Quote by metacarpi
I believe that the method was perfected on bread, before being put to the test on animals, as the screeching noises they made were terrible.

It was then realised that the process would work better if the animals were killed first, but by then, bread had paved the way for other foodstuffs to follow.

I lol'd
it woulda had to be meat

im sure neanderthols(sp?) got sick of tearing chucks of flesh off with their teeth
so the slicing idea might have started there ^^

Bread wasnt created till many years later
Lolz
Quote by inhatredofme
made me laugh for some reason. i don't have any fetishes...you guys are just freaks or something. imagine that, freaks in the pit.

Quote by Bonesaw
take a deep beath................then stab him in the eye with a screwdriver