Can anyone else hear that, what the hell?!! ...Quiet annoying

When I got my first guitar, it was a Cort Bullet Stratocaster by the way, and plugged it in it began buzzing annoyingly. I tried adjusting the dials on the guitar, and the dials on the amplifier the it just buzzed no matter what.
Being the beginner I was I just assumed it was a bad amp. But when I got my second guitar (Schecter Hellraiser Tempest) I noticed there was no buzz, it was nice and quiet. And from then on I knew it was the guitar! Surely there are other brands and models that buzz loudly too?

So if you've had a guitar that does anything like that, write about it, I mainly want to know the model, thanks!
Its just a cheapy guitar to be honest, if u want to get rid of it the only thing i can think of is shielding your guitar..
/CENTER]
Its most likely because your first guitar had single coils and you were playing with distortion. Single coils and distortion give a nasty hum (Isnt is 60 cycle?).
For those who care.
Current Gear
Cort Zenox Z42
Flextone II
Charvel USA So-Cal
Farida M2 Parlour Acoustic
Admira Hand-built Spanish Acoustic
Blackstar HT-5H
Line 6 M13
Quote by .arkness:.
Its most likely because your first guitar had single coils and you were playing with distortion. Single coils and distortion give a nasty hum (Isnt is 60 cycle?).

Ding ding ding, we have a winner.

My 1600 dollar American strat does that (well.. DID.. until I put noiseless pickups in it)
Thanks guys, maybe if i've got some spear money I'll put some good hum-free pickups in

YOU ALL HAVE BEEN REALLY HELPFUL, THANKS
Quote by bloodchair
Thanks guys, maybe if i've got some spear money I'll put some good hum-free pickups in

YOU ALL HAVE BEEN REALLY HELPFUL, THANKS

If it's a real cheap guitar, it isn't worth it.
"Your signature can not be longer than 250 characters."

How you know you have too many guitars...

Apparently once also known as PonyFan #834553.
Quote by HomerSGR
If it's a real cheap guitar, it isn't worth it.
hmmmmm.........true
Quote by georgethepie
No its the singlecoil's there called humbuckers becuase they buck hum.

Oh god really? But yeah, that's why most guitarists that play heavier stuff use humbuckers, since they use a quite a bit of dist, the humbuckers help a bit.
Quote by theshroomman
SOD - whats that noise?
SOD - noise thats what?

Thank god I'm not the only one who saw the SOD connection.