Hey, I'm wondering anyone knows of a program (preferably a free one) that will let me import a song from iTunes, then change the key that the song is in. I want to import a song, and make it so that it will play it back a whole step lower than the imported original.
"There is more stupidity than hydrogen in the universe, and it has a longer shelf life."
-Frank Zappa

"Where words fail, music speaks."
-Hans Christian Andersen
Quote by steelfingers

'nuff said, the majority are gonna say audacity. Including me +3
Quote by dark&broken
I'd like to see any of those meathead homophobes look a Spartan in the eye and call him a fag.

The word your looking for is "Transpose".

And most do it now days, Audacity's good. But most Music editing programs will do it as well.
Need Singing Advice?; Read the first page then ask questions.

Quote by punkman_123
Damn Auals, you're messed up. :P

Quote by ZanasCross
This just reminded me of the time that my brother in law texted his mom on the night after his wedding. All it said was "Consummated."