I need your guys opinion on hardware for my ESP custom so:

Sperzel Locking tuners or Grover tuners.

I really hate it when my Iceman goes out of tune, so I was wondering whether the locking tuners would really be necessary.

Floyd rose original, Vintage tremolo or 2-Point tremolo.

I really would like a tremolo system because I need the bar for some solos so which one should I take. I think the floyd rose would be overdoing it a little and also do any of them affect the sound?

I was thinking on the Sperzels and the 2-point. Sound good? Give me your opinions and also answer my questions. Thanks.
Gear:

2004 PRS Swamp Ash Special
Peavey Valveking 212
Dunlop Crybaby 535Q
Line 6 UX2
nothing beats an original floyd rose mate, if you know how to set it up properly then it is simply amazing.
as for the tuners i have no idea, although the idea of locking tuners is to minimize string windings around the post, not to help tuning stability. if you want to help your iceman stay in tune try stretching the strings more if you dont already.
Quote by samlocke14
nothing beats an original floyd rose mate, if you know how to set it up properly then it is simply amazing.
as for the tuners i have no idea, although the idea of locking tuners is to minimize string windings around the post, not to help tuning stability. if you want to help your iceman stay in tune try stretching the strings more if you dont already.

It's for my ESP custom I haven't ordered yet..and I just hope they will set up the floyd rose perfectly If I select it. The tuners are for also, I just said my iceman because it goes out of tune a lot and I need my ESP to stay in tune.
Gear:

Peavey Valveking 212
Dunlop Crybaby 535Q
Line 6 UX2
esp customs arent cheap, so why are you worrying about it being set up? i would have it set up anyways.

also, i have no idea about the tuners. i would recomend the original floyd rose if you want tuning stability. if you want to change tunings then buy a tremol-no, because youll have the option to be awesome and you can also change tunings if you want. also like the guy above said, nothing beats a floyd rose.
Quote by hmblm12
esp customs arent cheap, so why are you worrying about it being set up? i would have it set up anyways.

also, i have no idea about the tuners. i would recomend the original floyd rose if you want tuning stability. if you want to change tunings then buy a tremol-no, because youll have the option to be awesome and you can also change tunings if you want. also like the guy above said, nothing beats a floyd rose.

Well I definitely want to drop tune . I do want the tuning stability, but able to drop tune. So I think I will go with the Grovers and the 2-Point.
Gear:

Peavey Valveking 212
Dunlop Crybaby 535Q
Line 6 UX2