my torrent speeds have went way way own in the last week or so i usually get a healthy 60-80kbps but latley its been like 7kbps even when there are like 50 seeders... whats goin on, i havnt changed any of my options, and im not capped or anything.... ???
My gear:
Ibanez jem555, rg320, rg170dx
Ashton gt100 amp
boss me50
Quote by maggot9779
I've got speeds of up to 500kbp/s, so I dunno what your problem is. How many seeders are there?

my download speed is 256kb/s capped by isp
maybe ur isp has slowed ur service??? check ur speed at the start of the next billing pariod... or it mite be bandwith issues.
Quote by neopowell
That would be amazing. "I WILL BURN EVERYTHING!" *Garrigan appears with bucket* "Fuck this for a giggle, I'm outta here..."

Blog?
follow me
well i just checked that its exempt in my firewall and changed the port number and still nothing. 49 seeders...
My gear:
Ashton gt100 amp
boss me50
speedz up to 500kbp/s captain!

initiate über speed!!

yes captain!

1000kbp/s captain!

how's she holding?

barely!!

Keep her together!

xD that's how my downloads work

oh and it's utorrent, with ports sometimes opened when it feels like it
Quote by Dillona
I think I want to have sex with you.

On topic: No, I haven't met any famous artists.

ofcourse i laughed xD

Quote by CoreysMonster
yeah we're all dead now. Turns out we've been in hell all along.

About the LHC

Last edited by lexaah at Apr 21, 2008,
Quote by radioarizona
Is the port you're using for utorrent open? Just depends on connectability (I'm aware that's not a word).

It is a word
Maybe the people you're connecting to have really ****ty upload speeds? Unless it's happening with all of the torrents you try to connect to. In which case....I don't have the slightest clue. :p
ok i figured it out.... im pretty petty so i was only uploading 1kbs to save my usage but as soon as i changed it my download rate rocketed up ...thanks dudes !!
My gear:
Ashton gt100 amp
boss me50
Lol, leeeeeechheerrr. :p I do the same thing, haha. That's the best way not to get caught. But of course, you're not downloading anything illegal, right. Just freeware!