In light of this soulja boy song that has come out a little while ago. I was talking to a mate bout how bad this song is, and under conversation to tried to find out what Supermaning a ho actually means. We came up with our thoughts and even googled for it. But to you UG i'm asking what you think supermaning a ho means.
Its where you dress your missus up as superman and hold her above your head whilst she does the flying pose whilst you run around singing the superman theme
jizzing n a chicks back and sticking the sheets on her. so when she turns around to slap you she looks like superman... Or something like that anyway...

Well thats what i read Lol
Quote by JackalUK
Its where you dress your missus up as superman and hold her above your head whilst she does the flying pose whilst you run around singing the superman theme

i quite agree.
Quote by Dillona
I think I want to have sex with you.

On topic: No, I haven't met any famous artists.

ofcourse i laughed xD

Quote by CoreysMonster
yeah we're all dead now. Turns out we've been in hell all along.

About the LHC

Oh oh I actually know.

It's when... by the way sexual references follow...

It's when you splooj on your bitches back and then she's all like "wipe it off" so you wipe around it, and so she thinks you've wiped it off, but actually it's still all over.
Then when she wakes up the next morning, the bed sheets are stuck to her back, giving her a superman cape.
Nasty stuff.
Quote by Gaz_m2k5
Oh oh I actually know.

It's when... by the way sexual references follow...

It's when you splooj on your bitches back and then she's all like "wipe it off" so you wipe around it, and so she thinks you've wiped it off, but actually it's still all over.
Then when she wakes up the next morning, the bed sheets are stuck to her back, giving her a superman cape.
Nasty stuff.

yep.

Also later in the song he makes a reference to super soaking a ho, which is just generally ejaculating all over her, sometimes following fanny sex.
"There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die."-Duke
Ever give a chick The Avalanche? Blow it on her face then kick her ass down the stairs
Quote by radioarizona
Lol, this may come across as racist, but black people come up with the best stuff. Superman dat hoe, skeet, peanut butter...

Whats skeet and penut butter mean?
Quote by the_poison125
Whats skeet and penut butter mean?

Get on your knees, open your mouth and I'll show you
Quote by K_Parker
Ever give a chick The Avalanche? Blow it on her face then kick her ass down the stairs

Hahahaha.

What about the Spiderman. You jizz on you hand then run up to a chick and slap her in the face with it and yell, "Spider-man".
Quote by david9d5
You, my friend, win in epic proportions

Quote by sharpshootr55

Man... now I gotta clean my laptop screen.

Quote by ozzyismetal
^That has too much win for me to handle....
I think I need a glass of water and a nap.

It's probably just shagging them, Soulja Boi doesn't seem very deep.
This thread is crazy but my mate looked up alaskan fire dragon on ubran dictionary... pls go urself i dont wa to make kids cry in this thread
my personal favorate is roosevelt that hoe (bang a girl so hard that shes in a wheelchair the next day)

ive done it a few times
NOPE
Quote by Nakon14
my personal favorate is roosevelt that hoe (bang a girl so hard that shes in a wheelchair the next day)

ive done it a few times

Pics or it didn't happen
Hurp De Durp
Red Dragon anyone?

When a girl has her period whilst... yeh.
Quote by david9d5
You, my friend, win in epic proportions

Quote by sharpshootr55

Man... now I gotta clean my laptop screen.

Quote by ozzyismetal
^That has too much win for me to handle....
I think I need a glass of water and a nap.

It's where you're on top of her back.. and you do things..
███
██████████
███████████
██████
████████
my personal favorite: the steven hawkins a hoe

it's when she blows you so hard she needs a computer to talk for her the next day...

i shouldnt make fun of him
Quote by Dillona

ofcourse i laughed xD

Quote by CoreysMonster

About the LHC

Does his new song also have any special meaning behind it. I believe he says get out of my face ho or is he just being an ass to women and can't make up his mind.
Quote by ricy_12
Does his new song also have any special meaning behind it. I believe he says get out of my face ho or is he just being an ass to women and can't make up his mind.

he's an ass
Quote by Dillona

ofcourse i laughed xD

Quote by CoreysMonster

About the LHC