Hey, can anyone else log on to MGS Online on the PS3 because I can't I downloaded it like an hour ago and had to update it (took ages!!!!!) so surely the Konami server is working right?

I can log on to the Konami website fine, its just the game, I get this error:

Unable to connect to server.(0901:FFFFFFE0)

Weird....
it isnt weird... it's well how do i say this without pissing the fan boys off... eerm well lets just say they didnt put enough time into making it all work right
Quote by Dillona
I think I want to have sex with you.

On topic: No, I haven't met any famous artists.

ofcourse i laughed xD

Quote by CoreysMonster
yeah we're all dead now. Turns out we've been in hell all along.

About the LHC

Quote by lexaah
it isnt weird... it's well how do i say this without pissing the fan boys off... eerm well lets just say they didnt put enough time into making it all work right

Yea mean Sony or Konami? lol
<.< >.> well i'd say sony, but i know it's probably konami... might be that your ps3 is having trouble with t3h interwebz... tried calling the sony/ps helpdesk? silly idea i know but they might just be able to help you
Quote by Dillona
I think I want to have sex with you.

On topic: No, I haven't met any famous artists.

ofcourse i laughed xD

Quote by CoreysMonster
yeah we're all dead now. Turns out we've been in hell all along.

About the LHC

the Beta has been postponed due to "high traffic" that they wernt expecting apprently

not to expect it is like jumping from a 200ft building and not expecting to die

so there tryiing to fix the serves to cope
Passion Before Fashion

---------------------------------------------------------
Ibanez S470DQXM
Amp Fund 0/300
----------------------------------------------------------
Quote by ArmedForBattle
the Beta has been postponed due to "high traffic" that they wernt expecting apprently

not to expect it is like jumping from a 200ft building and not expecting to die

so there tryiing to fix the serves to cope

I read they were stopping the beta testing on the 6th May. If they have to postpone it then I hope they set that date to later on.
online ps3 is good its probably konami they have a........ few dodgy discs going around at the moment
Ah ok cool. Thanks for the info. Hope its back up then They really should have anticipated the number of people wanting to play since it's pretty much the game to get for the PS3.

Quote by hellsbiker
online ps3 is good its probably konami they have a........ few dodgy discs going around at the moment

I got it from the Playstation Store
yeah they set the date to end on the 11th of may now i think so i guess it will be up and running in a day or so
Passion Before Fashion

---------------------------------------------------------
Ibanez S470DQXM
Amp Fund 0/300
----------------------------------------------------------