i need help on how the music should be arranged to fit this... so the singer can sing it with ease
music: hardcore
tempo: moderate - fast

Verse 1

The time stands still,
As the blade itches closer,
The hand starts to shake

What was the reason?
For such an unleashing,
Was it caused by heartbreak?

The thoughts run wild,
Yet I don’t turn back,
It’s been a tense time

What did I do?
What have I done?
I hear the sirens chime

Chorus

What will I do?
You have left now,
Will I stand and take a bow?

I stole the time,
So much I cried,
With these tears I died

Verse 2

I drop the weapon,
The landing is loud,
I fall to the ground

I feel so alone,
I hear voices,
But no one is around

As the cold takes over,
My breaths are short,
I can sense the end

This is all my fault,
I want you back,
But the darkness contends
Gear: MBOX 2 w/ Pro Tools LE 8, Yamaha PSR-275 Keyboard, Apple iMac, Rode M1 Dynamic Mic, Legacy Axis 6 Studio Condenser Mic, Peavey Studio Pro 112, JTS NX-2 Kick Drum Mic, Ibanez SAS36FM, Greg Bennett Fairlane Bass, Squier Bullet Strat.
That's pretty emo.

But I checked out your band, and the drummer's double bass is pretty sick.
Last edited by AA00P at Apr 21, 2008,
like time signatures and stuff, how would i arrange the music to go with these lyrics
Gear: MBOX 2 w/ Pro Tools LE 8, Yamaha PSR-275 Keyboard, Apple iMac, Rode M1 Dynamic Mic, Legacy Axis 6 Studio Condenser Mic, Peavey Studio Pro 112, JTS NX-2 Kick Drum Mic, Ibanez SAS36FM, Greg Bennett Fairlane Bass, Squier Bullet Strat.
Quite a predicament.

I dunno how you'd work out a 3 line verse.
damn, how bout i try and get the singer to sing the 3 lines then hold a scream for some of the 4th bar? would that work?
You could join the verses to make 6 line verses and sing them normally.
There's only one thing we can do to thwart the plot of these albino shape-shifting lizard BITCHES!