Right, well this here is what I've got

So far I've sanded it down and put on a small drawing that I did up on with some paints. I plan on throwing on some stain to get the whole guitar looking the same as the wood on the neck and then sealing it up. As for the pick guard I'm going to go for a white one with beveled edges and black along that bit.
I've had a few suggestions and will go through with;
-LED's behind the pickguard
-built in effects (once I get the money)
-kill switch
anything sound like it's missing?

the old thread is here: https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=838894

oh and I might throw links to other peoples builds if they sound cool. just p.m. me with the link.
sounds like a good plan! Keep it up!
Out here you've gotta know where your towel is!
believe me man, I will, I will. I gott'a finnish off a little sanding and go out and pick up the stain and finnish. On wed. (next pay day) I'll be getting the LED's, the pickguard and IF I have the money, the effects pedal I intend to gut.
yeah, I'm getting new locking tuners so I won't have any more problems with divebombs and stuff. As for the bridge... it's in good condition, I might replace it at a later date, but not too soon.
and livrockdie, I was thinking about that myself. The only thing is I'd have to find a decent one for price to match. That and my parents are convinced I'll burn the house down if I start messing around with a soldering iron too much. hahaha.
alright, I got the thing (almost) completely sanded and I'll probably stain it over the weekend if I don't have to go to work.
... wrote
the funny thing about those ads is, if i could steal a car at the comfort of my own computer in my own house, i would.

Quote by MyDesertRose
Ahahaha TS just got gobsmacked.
Well played Wicked Rose
Everything is go. The only problem being that the new faceplate I got doesn't exactly line up with the body. but that is fixable. I'll load some pics up shortly.
... wrote
the funny thing about those ads is, if i could steal a car at the comfort of my own computer in my own house, i would.

Quote by MyDesertRose
Well played Wicked Rose
alright, it's back together. I'm dissapointed that I couldn't get a humbucker for it but oh well. I'll be gettting around to the lights after I'm done with the school's tertiary recital.
... wrote

Quote by MyDesertRose
Well played Wicked Rose
I have the completed project on my profile under my gear.
... wrote

Quote by MyDesertRose
Well played Wicked Rose