Poll: "Healthy Food" Yea or Nay?
Poll Options
View poll results: "Healthy Food" Yea or Nay?
Yea Verily
24 31%
Nay, Heathen!!
54 69%
Voters: 78.
Page 1 of 2
Ok, up until this weeked: April 19th-20th i've been ok. But now my mom came home with a full bag of groceries with products that are fat-free, sugar free, calorie-free, and most of all FLAVOR FREE.

What the hell, man?

Why is everyone suddenly so paranoid with good eating habits and what goes into their body? Maybe it's my point of view as an existentialist, but this is too much. Now everytime I go for food at la marche, I find people just stocking up on food that isn't... normal. I remembered back in '97 when I just ate big macs and I was feeling great. Now I look and see my mom and sister eating things that were engineered in a lab to be "healthy"
I honestly think the world is going to hell with all this "healthy food" and bio-organic stuff. Not to mention the growing prices of delivery for these already expensive products because of oil demand. Whatever happened to just eating what we liked?
Just killing deer and having venison for breakfast, lunch, and dinner?

I just needed to get that off my chest, it's been bugging me this whole time.

And now I come to the part where you, the reader can participate.

"Healthy Food": Yea or Nay?
hue
Nay.
It's really overpriced too ecspecially the candy.

Quote by dudeqwertyuiop1
fake sugar is bad for you it gives you cancer

Yea, aspartame or something.
It is in all the light sodas. (Coca Cola Light, Pepsi Max)
Follow the smoke toward the riff filled land
brutal
Quote by valdean
Nay.
It's really overpriced too ecspecially the candy.

Organic.... candy...

Honestly.... wtf.
hue
I don't knoooow Daaavey. Getting a little fat there Daaaavey.

Just eat it and get it over with. Keep chocolate stashed somewhere safe.
GOODBYE BLUE SKY
Quote by dudeqwertyuiop1
fake sugar is bad for you it gives you cancer

What doesn't give you cancer these days?
Healthy food is good. Not necessarily "health food" though.

Typically, I'd eat some Fruit and Fibre for brekky, a sarnie on seeded bread with a banana, an apple and a piece of orange fruit (mandarine/clementine/orange/whatever) for lunch and usually something involving a good balance of meet, carbs and/or veg for dinner.

You don't need "organic" this or "sugar free" that to eat healthily, but my vote goes to healthy food!
Stop being fat, you fat ****.

The Gear I Use Most:
Gibson guitars, Les Paul, ES-335, SG and more.
Dunlop Crybaby | Dunlop Volume | Boss TU-2 | Ibanez TS-9 | Maxon AD-999
Planet Waves Custom Leads
Marshall JCM900 (model: 4100 + 4101)

TooJoo The Band
I vote Yay on healthy food, such as fruit and that jazz, but a hearty Nay on all this bio-obsessed rubbish.
Quote by GLP_Arclite
Pooping is well good though, to be fair.

I've got a handle on the fiction.

I'm losing my grip, 'cos I'm losing my fingers.
Quote by JackalUK

Masturbation.
███
██████████
███████████
██████
████████
Quote by sock_demon
Not to mention the growing prices of delivery for these already expensive products because of oil demand.

As soon as we run out of oil there wiil be something out on the market which can run without oil, the american govt is just trying to make as much money off the oil whilst they can.

But on topic, I think it is a bit over the top, mind you, I always eat unhealthy things but my mum thinks I need to eat more. I guess that's because I fail to gain weight. There are so many extremely overweight people out there who do need to lose some weight though because it just isn't healthy.
Quote by JackalUK

cancer itself

grated tumours with bran flakes
Quote by Lord-O-Donuts
'Nine out of ten people actually enjoy gang rape.'
Quote by JackalUK

If you dont eat, sleep, drink, go anywhere or breathe....... you wont get cancer.

I dont like the way people cut the fat off steak. You need the fat because it helps cook the meat. Without the fat, the meat goes dry once it's cooked. 50 years ago, there wasn't a problem with food or obesity. People used to eat all kinds of sh*t. Heart, Kidney, Liver, Tripe and Brauwn were all on the menu. We're all guna die in 4 years anyway so just eat whatever you want!!
Quote by Mud Martian
Dont be an idiot! The only way staying awake for three days could be anywhere near beneficial is if you are,

A) Writing a hit album.
B) Behind enemy lines.
C) Writing a hit album behind enemy lines!
Maybe I like healthy food...
There's only one thing we can do to thwart the plot of these albino shape-shifting lizard BITCHES!
Quote by saphrax
Cherry's what?
he meant cherries.
Quote by mr.happyman
so she took off my pants and was gonna give me dome (head). fukk yeah, free dome (head) (i'm used to hiring prostitutes).as she inched her head closer to my pen0r, she pulled her hand outta nowhere and sandpapered my mini mr.happyman!
Quote by DigUpHerBones
Maybe I like healthy food...

yeah... there's healthy food but then there's cardboard!!

I dont like getting told what I can and cant do. I consider it an infringement on my human rights having to stand outside in the cold each time I want a smoke.
If you dont like my smoking habits.... dont f*cking breathe!!
Quote by Mud Martian
Dont be an idiot! The only way staying awake for three days could be anywhere near beneficial is if you are,

A) Writing a hit album.
B) Behind enemy lines.
I enjoy grabbing an apple instead of a Milkyway when I go to the grocery store but that is the extent I go to eat healthy. More importantly Granny Smith's taste so good.
Quote by Homeless Kev

I dont like getting told what I can and cant do. I consider it an infringement on my human rights having to stand outside in the cold each time I want a smoke.

If you don't like their breathing habits, then don't ****ing smoke.
███
██████████
███████████
██████
████████
Quote by Biehayn
I enjoy grabbing an apple instead of a Milkyway when I go to the grocery store but that is the extent I go to eat healthy. More importantly Granny Smith's taste so good.

Nuh-uh. Red ones are nicer!

I eat bananas a lot. Some other fruits sometimes. I really need to put on more weight, and be healthy at teh same time. :/
Quote by Homeless Kev

Just because of that post, any one I see from you will be null and void.

That was just the most stupid ****ing statement I have ever seen in the pit.

EDIT

Quote by Ex'sAndOh's

Haha I just typed that up but realized that it made no sense whatsoever.
Quote by Ex'sAndOh's

But it's okay for pissed people to get on the bus stinking of piss? Make them walk!!

If you like breathing piss thats up to you.... if you like that kind of thing..
Quote by Mud Martian

A) Writing a hit album.
B) Behind enemy lines.
Quote by Homeless Kev
But it's okay for pissed people to get on the bus stinking of piss? Make them walk!!

If you like breathing piss thats up to you.... if you like that kind of thing..

What?

What does breathing piss have to do with anything?
███
██████████
███████████
██████
████████
Last edited by Ex'sAndOh's at Apr 21, 2008,
Quote by zombie_monster
Just because of that post, any one I see from you will be null and void.

That was just the most stupid ****ing statement I have ever seen in the pit!

When you get a bit older you'll see that the world is a s*it place to live.

For now though.... concentrate on how to piss straight..
Quote by Mud Martian

A) Writing a hit album.
B) Behind enemy lines.
All those people that believe all that crap about 'drinking one coke gives you cancer' etc should learn to think for themselves.
Quote by Ex'sAndOh's
What?

I'll elaborate. Why should smokers be made to stop smoking when there are far worse things in the world. If the government is that bothered by smoking, why not just stop importing/making cigarettes?
Quote by Mud Martian

A) Writing a hit album.
B) Behind enemy lines.
Quote by Homeless Kev
I'll elaborate. Why should smokers be made to stop smoking when there are far worse things in the world. If the government is that bothered by smoking, why not just stop importing/making cigarettes?

Smokers aren't told to stop smoking. They are asked to smoke somewhere else!

On the second point on the government. One word for ya: TAX.
Quote by saphrax
Smokers aren't told to stop smoking. They are asked to smoke somewhere else!

On the second point on the government. One word for ya: TAX.

No, they're TOLD to smoke somewhere else. And then, you get a fine for putting it out! not just a simple £10 fine, its £75!

Someone should go Guy Fawkes on the governments ass!!
Quote by Mud Martian

A) Writing a hit album.
B) Behind enemy lines.
healthy food, not food made to look healthy is a must. its where nutrients and vitamins come from, and if you know how to cook veggies and **** and spice them right, they are very tasty, not tasteless. now if ur mom is getting some sugar fat free cookies, then thats just stupid. dont worry about fat, unless its trans, and sugar isnt bad for you unless you eat alot. as said already, aspartame is quite bad fer you. jet fighter pilots are grounded for a year if they have any
this is teh internet...chances are if your here at half three on a monday, you don't really eat healthy food...me included!

Although i'm sure there are the few odd exceptions that will flame me to hell (they're the ones who really pig out!!)
You're So Scene Right Now ^_^

Quote by Kensai
Finally his girlfriend found out what it was like giving oral sex to fishsmelling genital organs.
Quote by theshroomman
healthy food, not food made to look healthy is a must. its where nutrients and vitamins come from, and if you know how to cook veggies and **** and spice them right, they are very tasty, not tasteless. now if ur mom is getting some sugar fat free cookies, then thats just stupid. dont worry about fat, unless its trans, and sugar isnt bad for you unless you eat alot. as said already, aspartame is quite bad fer you. jet fighter pilots are grounded for a year if they have any

+1

it's all this bullcrap "oh my god it's like SOOO organic and healthy!" crap that drives me nuts as well!

if you want to stay healthy, get of your ass, go jogging or swimming or beat up some grannies for all i care, and eat vegetables and fruit and REAL FOOD, and no, fast food is not real food.

Homemade Burgers > Dirt > anything from McDonalds or BurgerKing.
Quote by CoreysMonster
+1

it's all this bullcrap "oh my god it's like SOOO organic and healthy!" crap that drives me nuts as well!

if you want to stay healthy, get of your ass, go jogging or swimming or beat up some grannies for all i care, and eat vegetables and fruit and REAL FOOD, and no, fast food is not real food.

Homemade Burgers > Dirt > anything from McDonalds or BurgerKing.

Haha man real organic beef makes the best burgers ever. Not engineered health haha, just the real thing without all the growth hormones and other ****ty things.
I love eating vegetables and fruit But you can always wake me up for steak too
Vintage V-100, EMG 81&60
Chapman ML-1

Jet City JCA20H
Quote by Homeless Kev
No, they're TOLD to smoke somewhere else. And then, you get a fine for putting it out! not just a simple £10 fine, its £75!

Someone should go Guy Fawkes on the governments ass!!

No, someone should go Guy Fawkes on you. You are so inconsiderate, why should other people be forced to breathe in your sticking tobacco smoke? Incase you weren't aware, passive smoking damages peoples lungs too.

The fine is not for "putting it out" its for dropping your cigarette butts on the ground.
Page 1 of 2