could my joints swell up from playing fast..than not play for a week..because i feel really stiff when i do sometimes I'm too busy to get at my guitar and i leave it their for a week than it seems i have to warm up and even then I still feel stiff..any help Ug?
Quote by Wrst_Plyr_Evr
I beat my wife

Beating yea bi
Just warm up with some chromatics and slowly speed up before you start playing fast
Quote by Rizzo228
could my joints swell up from playing fast..than not play for a week..because i feel really stiff when i do sometimes I'm too busy to get at my guitar and i leave it their for a week than it seems i have to warm up and even then I still feel stiff..any help Ug?

More importantly, talk about this pick you speak of in your sig.

The Gear I Use Most:
Gibson guitars, Les Paul, ES-335, SG and more.
Dunlop Crybaby | Dunlop Volume | Boss TU-2 | Ibanez TS-9 | Maxon AD-999
Planet Waves Custom Leads
Marshall JCM900 (model: 4100 + 4101)

TooJoo The Band
Quote by Mattalac
More importantly, talk about this pick you speak of in your sig.

oh yah my pick..i decided to get new ones they are 46's i just didnt put that their..I use these picks because i find it very uncomfortable to play with anything above .60
Quote by Wrst_Plyr_Evr
I beat my wife

Beating yea bi
Last edited by Rizzo228 at Apr 21, 2008,
Quote by Rizzo228

It could just be that you're a bit rusty; I have to play every day basically or I feel like I can't play very well at all.
R.I.P. My Signature. Lost to us in the great Signature Massacre of 2014.

Quote by Master Foo
“A man who mistakes secrets for knowledge is like a man who, seeking light, hugs a candle so closely that he smothers it and burns his hand.”

Album.
Legion.