I'm thinking of swapping out my LFR with a OFR this summer and I was looking around, it's very hard to get OFR's where I live so I'm ordering online when I have some people visit me.

Guitar Parts Depot is a pretty good site right? Because this seems pretty good.
http://www.guitarpartsdepot.com/product.cgi?group=620&product=3500

Also I heard that there's a chance that Ibanez Edge Pro trems were better then OFR's, though I can't find those online anywhere..
Should I just stick with the OFR or if I can find an Edge Pro should I get that?
ESP LTD M-100FM Tone Zone (B)/Breed Neck (N) w/ Coil Splits
Fender Electro-Acoustic
Line6 Studio UX2
BOSS DD-6 Digital Delay/DS-1 Distortion Robert Keeley ULTRA Mod
Electro Harmonix Holy Grail Reverb
Dunlop SW-95 Crybaby Slash Wah
Before you do anything, you need to get exact measurements for the bridge posts on your LFR. Often (in fact most of the time to be more accurate) the OFR bridge posts don't line up exactly with many of the LFR bridge posts. I would stick to the OFR over any of the Ibanez products as you may very well end up having to do quite a bit of additional work to get them to fit. Puttting in an OFR may require doweling and drilling, but some of the Edge's will require routing.
ESP LTD EC-256 and a Fender Deluxe VM
Edges IMO are good on a Nez, OFR's are for everything else
Out here you've gotta know where your towel is!
Hmm, well I guess I'll just stick with the OFR.

Can I do a direct switch with my bridge on my ESP LTD? Do they have the same dimensions as OFR's?
Fender Electro-Acoustic
Line6 Studio UX2
Some guitar trem cavities are big enough to fit a OFR, but that doesnt mean it will function properly; i.e., dive/pull to its full capability. You need to figure out the dimensions of your cavity and check that with other guitars that have an OFR to see if it will fit and work properly.

Some Ibanez trems, like the original Edge and Edge Pro along with a few others, fit directly in where the OFRs fit and only need the posts to be changed. Some people swear by the OFRs, others swear by Ibanez. Personally, i like the Ibanez trems. They look better and have kept in better tune from my experience.

You sould be able to e-mail the guys at floyd or search forums somewhere out in the internet to find the one guy who put the OFR on his ESP LTD or whatever. Good luck hunting!
ESP Guitar's forum is going kind of weird.

I registered on 2 seperate occasions because I didn't get a confirmation e-mail, and I still haven't got them.

Does anyone with an ESP Forum account mind posting there?
Fender Electro-Acoustic
Line6 Studio UX2