I recently came across this thing to get a free ipod touch. now im assuming that once you saw "free" you thought SCAM. but i dunno...what they say that makes it "not a scam" seems pretty believable, its in the terms and conditions at the bottom of the sign-up box.
http://www.youripodtouch4free.com/
and theres this video on youtube with a news thing saying that it actually works.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6AaJErJilGE
and heres the video saying how to do it.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q9mN5zV12I0&feature=bz302

So i dont know. the reason for it being free is that you do a few offers and/or referrals, which are free, and the advertising companies pay that website for advertisment, and with the money that website gets, they can afford to give away that stuff. they got 8gb ipod touches, 16gb, $350 apple gift cards and this one really makes me wonder if its real or not, $350 cash. im a little skeptical about the news thing, because its really easy to make a fake news cast.

What do you guys think?
Quote by HelloHalo
I think if I crap my pants in public, I'll just simply stand up (if I'm not already standing), announce "Ladies and gentlemen, I have just defecated in my pants. Good day to you all."

And walk out.

/lame, blatant attempt to get sigged.
yeah deffo a scam haha btw

xTrueTillDeathx
UG's (probably only) sXe

thats a lie i am :P and so is my gf who is on here
Passion Before Fashion

---------------------------------------------------------
Ibanez S470DQXM
Amp Fund 0/300
----------------------------------------------------------
Quote by xTrueTillDeathx
I recently came across this thing to get a free ipod touch. now im assuming that once you saw "free" you thought SCAM. but i dunno...what they say that makes it "not a scam" seems pretty believable, its in the terms and conditions at the bottom of the sign-up box.

OK, on your logic there:

I'll offer anybody who puts £500 in to my bank account today, completely unlimited broadband, 72 virgins every year, and give you special rights on UG, allowing you to post the pear.

T&C:
1)This is not a scam.
2) Honest
Quote by ArmedForBattle

*whispers discreetly into users ear* Excuse me sir, your [ahem] 2008 is showing.
Quote by ArmedForBattle

hahaha. gimme a second...
Quote by HelloHalo
I think if I crap my pants in public, I'll just simply stand up (if I'm not already standing), announce "Ladies and gentlemen, I have just defecated in my pants. Good day to you all."

And walk out.

there we go.
Quote by HelloHalo

And walk out.

prob a scam, if it isn't, then its probably something like a pyramid scheme, which is essentially the same thing
haha woot :P

friend request sent

*whispers discreetly into users ear* Excuse me sir, your [ahem] 2008 is showing.

i dont get it..
Passion Before Fashion

Ibanez S470DQXM
Amp Fund 0/300
Some of them arent scams but you have to recommend 20 people to the site. when of your recommendations signs up, you get 5 points or something like that. you save your points and exchange them for free gifts. you also have to sift thru all the s*it e-mails you recieve once your signed up.
I wouldn't bother to be honest. I mean, you might know 20 people but how many are gunna see it and say that it isnt a scam?
Quote by Mud Martian
Dont be an idiot! The only way staying awake for three days could be anywhere near beneficial is if you are,

A) Writing a hit album.
B) Behind enemy lines.
C) Writing a hit album behind enemy lines!
Quote by ArmedForBattle
haha woot :P

friend request sent

i dont get it..

haha accepted. i think he meant the 2008 thing by he thinks you have an internet gf or something, something only someone this century would have.
Quote by HelloHalo

And walk out.

Quote by Homeless Kev
Some of them arent scams but you have to recommend 20 people to the site. when of your recommendations signs up, you get 5 points or something like that. you save your points and exchange them for free gifts. you also have to sift thru all the s*it e-mails you recieve once your signed up.
I wouldn't bother to be honest. I mean, you might know 20 people but how many are gunna see it and say that it isnt a scam?

yeah, thats where the "the advertisement website pays them for customers and advertisement" comes in. so thats another reason why im half and half on this.
Quote by HelloHalo

And walk out.

I give away free ipods all the time............................im just that good natured
Still awaiting his invitation to the coalition of intelligent pit users....

How many kids with ADD does it take to change a lightbulb?

Lets go ride our bikes
Quote by captainoid

I'm so lucky I signed up in December, I couldn't stand being an 08'er. To much crit. And I don't know, sometimes they seem like they wouldn't be scams, but I'm sure there must be some catch, so I'm to scared to try.
Quote by captainoid

Quote by GLP_Arclite
Pooping is well good though, to be fair.

I've got a handle on the fiction.

I'm losing my grip, 'cos I'm losing my fingers.
Quote by Regression

I'm so lucky I signed up in December, I couldn't stand being an 08'er. To much crit. And I don't know, sometimes they seem like they wouldn't be scams, but I'm sure there must be some catch, so I'm to scared to try.

+1
Quote by Homeless Kev

wait. i have an idea

1. 20 fake emails
2. 20 fake adresses
3. 20 fake accounts
4. ???
5. Profit!
ooooh i see ah well :P its whats inside that counts not the date i signed up :P
Passion Before Fashion

Ibanez S470DQXM
Amp Fund 0/300
Quote by Regression

believe me, the exact same thing happened to the 2007'ers in January, and the same thing will happen to the 2009'ers next year

luckily, when i joined, it was the golden age of UG, when Dave_MC was a mod and Wahappen ruled the Pit.
Quote by captainoid

That's some major quality.
Quote by lizarday
oh yeah? well larry king the slayer guitarist owns bc rich guitars. (i think)
It's a piramid scheme, the idea is so that you get the ipod, 5 other people have to sign up for the ipod, and for all five of the to get the ipod, 5 other people have to sign up for the ipod etc. etc.

Ontop of that, you have to sign up to certain companies fro a free trial, which isn't free at all because you have to then, stay with them for a month before you can cancel membership (trial is a week) so before you can get out of the free trial (normally dvds or something **** like that) you have to pay for 3 weeks.

So its not free, and they make **** loads of money from you and all your friends that join.

DON'T DO IT
You're So Scene Right Now ^_^

Quote by Kensai
Finally his girlfriend found out what it was like giving oral sex to fishsmelling genital organs.
Quote by CoreysMonster
wait. i have an idea

1. 20 fake emails
2. 20 fake adresses
3. 20 fake accounts
4. ???
5. Profit!

+20

i was thinking of trying that haha. i only need 5 referrals though for the 8gb ipod touch i wanna get.
Quote by HelloHalo

And walk out.

Quote by CoreysMonster
wait. i have an idea

1. 20 fake emails
2. 20 fake adresses
3. 20 fake accounts
4. ???
5. Profit!

That may actually work.....
Ill get right on it!
Quote by Mud Martian
Dont be an idiot! The only way staying awake for three days could be anywhere near beneficial is if you are,

A) Writing a hit album.
B) Behind enemy lines.
C) Writing a hit album behind enemy lines!
in the how-to video i posted, the guy said he did the stamps offer cuz it was like the only free one or something. and the easiest.
Quote by HelloHalo

And walk out.

i think he meant by 2008 is showing that youre a newbie on UG since your join date is FEB 2008. i'm with you on the same boat too
Last edited by One on Sunday at Apr 21, 2008,
Quote by NakedInTheRain
dude, the only thing free on the internet is spam.

oh, and that free penis enlargement trial i'm waiting on...

you, too??

not that i need it, it's ... for a friend
That might be a scam bu this could be a scam as well.

Quote by Spoonman69
Rap is music,far better than metal for example. id much rather hear about hoes and anal sex than dragons and supressed homosexuality.
well, i did it. im just waiting on referrals. so far so good, they havent asked for a credit card number yet.
Quote by HelloHalo

And walk out.

Quote by xTrueTillDeathx
well, i did it. im just waiting on referrals. so far so good, they havent asked for a credit card number yet.

Dont say you weren't warned
Still awaiting his invitation to the coalition of intelligent pit users....

How many kids with ADD does it take to change a lightbulb?

Lets go ride our bikes
Have you heard of a thing called a pyramid scheme?
I play by my own rules. And I have one rule; There are no rules... but if there are, they're there to be broken. Even this one.

Confused? Good.

Quote by CrucialGutchman
Sigs are wastes of my precious screen space.

^ Irony

Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
LET ME HUMP YOU DAMMIT