So I got my guitar a little while back as a Christmas present, it's an Ibanez and says "Gio" in the logo as well, though I'm not sure what model it is. I think it came from Musicians Friend, but I'm not sure. I looked around on there and couldn't find one that looked like it, and the receipts and all that aren't around anymore.

My question is, does anyone know of a way I can identify what kind of guitar it is? Or would someone be able to identify it if I posted some pictures?
Google 'Ibanez gio' theres a few music websites and also a section on wikipedia about the gio range.
I looked there as well and was unable to figure out what the model was still.

That is all.
R.I.P. My Signature. Lost to us in the great Signature Massacre of 2014.

Quote by Master Foo
“A man who mistakes secrets for knowledge is like a man who, seeking light, hugs a candle so closely that he smothers it and burns his hand.”

Album.
Legion.
Post pics or look on the back of the head and it shold at the name at the very top.

In other words, look at the big Ibanez logo at the top, flip it over, and it should say the model right behind it. Mine is a GAX70 and it is in that spot.
pics wud help
My Gear

Epiphone: Les Paul - 1994 - Birdseye.
Tenson: Strat
Samick: Acoustic < On Long Term Lend.
Samick: Amp - 15w
Roland Cube 30 Amp
Will be posting pics when a camera is available to me, sorry it's taking so long. I didn't find a model number on the back of the guitar or anything either.

Should be later today when the pics are up.