Didn't know where to post this, so it's going in here.

Basically, this account was made using my email address, before I registered that address. i.e. this account was made in 2002, I created my email account in 2004. Since I'm not Danielle Carroll, can you delete this account so I can make one for myself? I've been lurking here since last summer, but because of this account I haven't been able to make my own. I already contacted UG to get this done, but besides an email from 'beelzeboss' inviting me to join UG nothing has been done.

Thanks in advance.
Distorted Vision
"the unclear alternative"
DanielleCarroll,

Well, whoever you are. lol This sounds like a very peculiar problem. I did a search on your posting history. You have exactly one post showing. The start of this thread. You're certainly don't seem to be the kind of person who's trying "game the system".

As Nick just mentioned, UG staff does not delete accounts. It's more likely they will either permanently ban this account, or rename it for you. Renaming is almost never done, but this might be a rare exception.

I'll send you a PM with the names of those most likely to help you.

Good luck,
SYK
Meadows
Quote by Jackal58
I release my inner liberal every morning when I take a shit.
Quote by SK8RDUDE411
I wont be like those jerks who dedicate their beliefs to logic and reaosn.
It makes no sense that you created the account before creating the email address.

Oh, unless you mean you tried to sign up and when you did you discovered your email address was already in use? Fair enough. Please PM me and we'll discuss it.
<Dobzilla> because "when you were born, they thought yo' momma shit herself."
<Frehnchy> ...
<esther_mouse> ...
<Rankles> ...
<RaNdOm-FeLiX> ...
<Dobzilla>