Page 1 of 2
so i was out on sat night and this guy who works at the club who i hate and who hates me (hes a ****in dick) tells the bounces that im too drunk and gets me thrown out. (i was no more drunk than most people there, i was even being responsible and drinking a lot of water to avoid a hangover on sunday)

so the bouncers throw me out and so i try to talk to them, being perfectly civil and well behaved, but in the end they started pushing me (i study law and i know that **** must be illegal) still, i didnt get violent as im just so pissed off at the injustice of it all; being treated like crap when i havent done anything.

eventually they told me that i banned from that place for like 5 weeks. fkn dicks.

i later went to an afterparty so pissed off that i punched a fridge really hard and sprained my hand.

also on a different note, anyone have any idea how i can get hold of fake entrance tickets/braceletts for an event coming up. theyre really simple, kind of gold coloured. what companies print those things? i have my own one, but some of my mates didnt manage to get hold of any

thanks, i love the pit, great for a gripe and for good ideas
Hi I'm
Mr. JimBo R. Insane
Quote by mrjimborinsane

also on a different note, anyone have any idea how i can get hold of fake entrance tickets/braceletts for an event coming up. theyre really simple, kind of gold coloured. what companies print those things? i have my own one, but some of my mates didnt manage to get hold of any

I don't study law and I believe this would be more illegal than bouncers doing there job, which is throwing out a potentially drunk and violent person, even if you weren't. you should talk to the manager of the place about the dick bartender, though.
Punching a fridge is more rock 'n' roll than when my mate got kicked out of the pub on Saturday night. He got kicked out for "Being a dick". He got outside and uprooted the geraniums. That's rock 'n' fuckin' roll for you

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96
Today I stole a girls tampons for being such an annoying bitch.

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.
Quote by Zero-Hartman
Punching a fridge is more rock 'n' roll than when my mate got kicked out of the pub on Saturday night. He got kicked out for "Being a dick". He got outside and uprooted the geraniums. That's rock 'n' fuckin' roll for you

Uprooted Geraniums?

Pah!

If he were really rock 'n' roll he'd have trampled the whole damn flowerbed, and spared nothing.
Quote by GLP_Arclite
Pooping is well good though, to be fair.

I've got a handle on the fiction.

I'm losing my grip, 'cos I'm losing my fingers.
Dude, seriously, where do u study law at? You sound like the dumbest, most uneducated person ever. Man grow up
Quote by CoreysMonster
I don't study law and I believe this would be more illegal than bouncers doing there job, which is throwing out a potentially drunk and violent person, even if you weren't.

....win
Everyone should know not to try and argue with bouncers. Around here you do what they say really! Know a few guys who have ended up in hospital just because a bouncer thought they were other people.
Bass Player
Quote by CoreysMonster
I don't study law and I believe this would be more illegal than bouncers doing there job, which is throwing out a potentially drunk and violent person, even if you weren't. you should talk to the manager of the place about the dick bartender, though.

Quote by Gigglebooster
Dude, seriously, where do u study law at? You sound like the dumbest, most uneducated person ever. Man grow up

What these two said.
Follow the smoke toward the riff filled land
brutal
Quote by mrjimborinsane
so i was out on sat night and this guy who works at the club who i hate and who hates me (hes a ****in dick) tells the bounces that im too drunk and gets me thrown out. (i was no more drunk than most people there, i was even being responsible and drinking a lot of water to avoid a hangover on sunday)

so the bouncers throw me out and so i try to talk to them, being perfectly civil and well behaved, but in the end they started pushing me (i study law and i know that **** must be illegal) still, i didnt get violent as im just so pissed off at the injustice of it all; being treated like crap when i havent done anything.

eventually they told me that i banned from that place for like 5 weeks. fkn dicks.

i later went to an afterparty so pissed off that i punched a fridge really hard and sprained my hand.

Brilliant... just brilliant.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Quote by Deek_13
Everyone should know not to try and argue with bouncers. Around here you do what they say really! Know a few guys who have ended up in hospital just because a bouncer thought they were other people.

I saw a show about being a bouncer once, those guys have an intense job. they have to react as quickly as possible to keep people from getting hurt, and constantly have to deal with knives and guns being pulled on them from REALLY violent people, who possibly really know how to use them.
Yeah most bouncers have this superiority complex and can't be reasoned with.
im not violent, i was honestly being very civilised and good mannered. i didnt even do anything when they started pushing me.

as for hitting the fridge, at least it was a fridge and not a person. as i said im not violent and i was just really pissed off and needed to take out my anger on something. poor fridge

i study law in sweden
Hi I'm
Mr. JimBo R. Insane
Quote by NxVx89

most bouncers just don't take ****, and don't want to argue with kids, because it's their job to act and be superior, it's the only way they can stand up to the REAL troublemakers.
Bouncers are assholes.
I'm very short, as I'm 20, I know I will continue to be short. Plenty of girls are short, that doesn't stop them being 20.
The place I go to regularly is fine, but the bouncers at most clubs will find any reason to not let you in. I can get into other countries with my passport, but the bouncers have to stare at it for 10 minutes and ask me my starsign. Its a power thing though, its fun to kick people out of places
~Domino?

This life's too good to last
and I'm too young to care.

Musics
Follow me on Twitter, I'm cool.
bouncers are dicks. the worst kind is the wannabe cop. every now and then you get the odd safe middle aged woman though. lucky enough most of the bouncers arent that tough, they can brawl but they mostly obese 30 year old men the ones ive seen. its a shame more places cant have classy security
silly little hypocrite
No endeavour rivals science in its incremental progress towards a more complete understanding of the observable universe.
Quote by Gigglebooster
it's spelled moran correctly sir

English?

Unless you're referring to his family background or something...
~Domino?

This life's too good to last
and I'm too young to care.

Musics
Follow me on Twitter, I'm cool.
Quote by Gigglebooster
Lol, yeah i study law, and that **** must be illigal... I think. Haha, ****in moran

You're the moran.

TS, you need to deal with the situation maturely if at all. Either go and speak with the manager and tell him what happened in a polite way, or forget it and stay away from the place until you are no longer banned.
Miss Scourge? PM me.

I am the mistress of ManWithoutAHat . This pleases me.
the idoits are just pissed off cos im getting a good education and will end up earning a lot more money than them.

im really a nice guy, and didnt sink to their level and at least treated them like fellow human beings instead of a piece of **** like they treated me.
Hi I'm
Mr. JimBo R. Insane
Quote by Domino
Bouncers are assholes.
I'm very short, as I'm 20, I know I will continue to be short. Plenty of girls are short, that doesn't stop them being 20.
The place I go to regularly is fine, but the bouncers at most clubs will find any reason to not let you in. I can get into other countries with my passport, but the bouncers have to stare at it for 10 minutes and ask me my starsign. Its a power thing though, its fun to kick people out of places

They might think you're underage for other reasons than your height. If they let you in and it turns out you're underage they can get fired, so of course they look closely. Alot of kids have fake IDs too and it's not like they'll lose alot of money if they don't let one person in.

Most of you need to see this from a bouncer's perspective. It's not easy having hundreds of drunk people coming in and out every weekend and have to keep everyone safe and everything legal.
Quote by mrjimborinsane
the idoits are just pissed off cos im getting a good education and will end up earning a lot more money than them.

im really a nice guy, and didnt sink to their level and at least treated them like fellow human beings instead of a piece of **** like they treated me.

okay, see, this makes you sound like an idiot, and like a little dip**** that knows nothing about life.
the kid might be an idiot but he's right in some respects

bouncers can be absolute inhuman dicks who use brutality at any chance, like the ones round here, but i know some who are actually sound as ****

same with the police force really
Quote by Lord-O-Donuts
'Nine out of ten people actually enjoy gang rape.'
Quote by Gigglebooster

$10 says that this guy is the bartender.
Quote by Kensai
They might think you're underage for other reasons than your height. If they let you in and it turns out you're underage they can get fired, so of course they look closely. Alot of kids have fake IDs too and it's not like they'll lose alot of money if they don't let one person in.

Most of you need to see this from a bouncer's perspective. It's not easy having hundreds of drunk people coming in and out every weekend and have to keep everyone safe and everything legal.

Yeah, letting someone into a country with a fake passport has nowhere near the severeness of potentail consequences than letting an underage kid into a bar.
Quote by markr17
go eat a hermanpherdite.
Last edited by sSyLc at Apr 21, 2008,
Quote by mrjimborinsane

Honestly if I was a clubowner I wouldn't let you in.
Quote by Gigglebooster

i completely agree, sadly.
Quote by Kensai

+1

if you're a bouncer, and let the wrong guy in, chances are you're going to be responsible for fights, injured people or even deaths. better to ruin a kid's night than having to deal with a corpse.
Quote by mrjimborinsane

You didn't sink to their level?

You want to do something far more illegal than they did...and you're studying law
Quote by justinb904
im more of a social godzilla than chameleon

Quote by MetalMessiah665
Alright, I'll give them a try, Japanese Black Speed rarely disappoints.

Quote by azzemojo
Hmm judging from your pic you'd fit in more with a fat busted tribute.
Quote by Kensai

passports arnt as easy to fake as ids though.....
Quote by Lord-O-Donuts
'Nine out of ten people actually enjoy gang rape.'
Quote by mrjimborinsane
this guy who works at the club who i hate and who hates me (hes a ****in dick) tells the bounces that im too drunk and gets me thrown out.

From what I gather, I would have done the exact same thing.
Quote by axis56

Not as easy, but possible. That's why they look closely.

Quote by CoreysMonster
if you're a bouncer, and let the wrong guy in, chances are you're going to be responsible for fights, injured people or even deaths. better to ruin a kid's night than having to deal with a corpse.

You'd think that'd get through to people...
Quote by axis56

around here, ID's ARE your passports. they have the same holographic crap and are laminated and such.
Quote by Deliriumbassist
moron- a person with a mental capacity between 8-12
moran- common Irish surname

so don't give me "sir" when you're wrong.

Dylan being one of the more well known members of the Moran clan. Noted for his stand up comaedy and the TV series "Black Books" amongst other things!
Quote by Kensai

Exactly. Hell, this situation wasn't even anything to do with "Bouncer's discretion." It's their job to protect staff and patrons, and a bouncer is obliged to eject someone from the premises at the request of a staff member. They did their job. And they wouldn't start being pushy unless you were being arguementative, TS.
Quote by NxVx89

My uncle used to be a bouncer. Not some meat-head who doesn't know what the difference between left and right are, he's a smart fellow. Anyway, I can only tell you what he's told me.
Basically, they have to do that. They don't just throw people out if they can, they have a highly stressful job. If someone has had too much to drink, they will generally stir up shit. Starting fights, disturbing other people, being dicks, all that jazz.
Now, if things get out of control, they have to go into the middle of it and sort it out. So, if the bouncer deems someone to be heading this direction, they have disgretion to throw somebody out. Otherwise, if they don't play it safe, the whole night turns into a shit storm.
Quote by Vornik
Thanks for the advice. I'm going to put it, along with your other advice, into a book, the pages of which I will then use to wipe my ass.
Page 1 of 2