Im trying to sell something on eBay and it doesn't work. I entered all the information and when I went to My eBay it didn't say I am selling anything. I tried this three times already and I waited and waited and it still didn't work!

Any help please?
how are we supposed to know what you're doing wrong? just give us your account information and we'll do it for you.

EDIT: I'm just kidding TS, don't give the Pit ANY information about yourself.
Quote by CoreysMonster
how are we supposed to know what you're doing wrong? just give us your account information and we'll do it for you.

dont forget ur social security
Quote by oh noes!!
dont forget ur social security

but most importantly all credit card and Bank account information.
Quote by saphrax
So we can remove the pigeon in your bank account, of course.

We also need your house number, where you live, and what time your house is empty and when you leave your door unlocked. kthnx.
Quote by CoreysMonster
Ebay Help > asking a dog for help > The Pit

Quote by brady12345
dude, you have a camera, go kick some people in the nuts and run
Quote by -GuitarHero-
We also need your house number, where you live, and what time your house is empty and when you leave your door unlocked. kthnx.

right. wat good is all that if we dont kno ur hours.
we gotta kno wat time ull be home, after all.
i second that..

ebay is **** i hate it stupid people bidding on things and stopping me from getting bargains!! lol

been trying 3 days to get a psp
Passion Before Fashion

---------------------------------------------------------
Ibanez S470DQXM
Amp Fund 0/300
----------------------------------------------------------
musiciansfriend.com has that thing where they give you cash or credit for your old music gear. Look at the top-right of the MF site.

If you do use ebay be sure to know exactly how it works and how to use it or ebay could close you down for a long time...you could also mess up with the money.

I stay away from ebay since their prices changed. They lowered some fees but upped the listing and ending fees so you are actually getting more money out of you...

Just stick with posting on message boards to sell gear.
Quote by CoreysMonster

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLO ME + U = BABIES
Quote by CoreysMonster

Quote by brady12345
dude, you have a camera, go kick some people in the nuts and run