Could anyone list some that invented something awesome? I have to write a research paper so I'll have to be able to have enough info on them to write about them, so I can't have anyone where there's nearly nothing known about them.

search bar came up with nothing on the 1st page.
the inventor of the universe: ME

seriously, check out Tony Iommi for arguably inventing hard rock and paving the way for metal.
Does anyone remember laughter?

Manuel, please try to understand before one of us DIES.

my gear:

Gibson LP Standard
Epiphone SG
Classical guitar
Peavey ValveKing 112
Marshall MG15
BOSS ME-50
Quote by chillrock
the inventor of the universe: ME

seriously, check out Tony Iommi for arguably inventing hard rock and paving the way for metal.

I'd guess that the teacher would want something, how do I put it, more, ooh, quantifiable?
Logie Baird - Television.
Originally posted by TestForEcho
Badreligionrock is the man.

Quote by Pinky19
Badreligionrock you have the greatest avatar of all time. Rejected is the best video. Period.
Quote by zxxAACxxz
Take a look around.

ROFL
Quote by Burtonjp
Im secretly a lesbian female in a male body. The worlds a tough place for me.

Quote by gunther_sucks
I once ran into a mirror that I didn't know was there. I think you could say We were both suprised.
Quote by saphrax
I'd guess that the teacher would want something, how do I put it, more, ooh, quantifiable?

well, you could talk about the way Iommi created a darker sound on the guitar and his breakthrough style at the time. there is plenty of information about how he had to modify his guitar etc due to his injury, and although it might get a bit technical for non-believers of Guitar-ism, it can surely be put into less technical terms which would be easier for everyone to understand.

if you look, there is quantifiable evidence, and the skill of linking one event in history to another, even without hard evidence, would certainly not be discouraged in a school research assignment.
Does anyone remember laughter?

Manuel, please try to understand before one of us DIES.

my gear:

Gibson LP Standard
Epiphone SG
Classical guitar
Peavey ValveKing 112
Marshall MG15
BOSS ME-50
Quote by saphrax
The toilet was invented by Henry Crapper.

It was actually Thomas Crapper who "invented" the flush toilet (he really just improved on previous designs by the likes of Sir John Harrington and Alexander Cummings
Last edited by adscottie at Apr 21, 2008,
Quote by sargasm
Thomas Edison invented the electric hammer.

And the six legged chair :P