This movie changed my life. its probably my favorite movie ever. thoughts?
whats it about ??
Quote by PlayMadness

Isn't it a little big-headed to name yourself "God," TS?

no.

Quote by Simsimius
I love you TS.

Quote by Ganoosh

Any thread with that title is sure to deliver, and this one...well...it did.
Quote by tum-tum05
This movie changed my life. its probably my favorite movie ever. thoughts?

seriously??
Hi
Its a tribute to the beatles.
its about a group of people from all different walks off live meeting in new york and the struggles they go through.
its set during the vietnam war and its all beatles music
i think people dont like it because its not exactly like the orignal songs. they just have to realize its a tribute to the songs, not trying to make them better
It was good, some of the remakes of the songs were pretty good....but at some points it felt like they were reaching too much to get certain songs in

But overall i liked it
Quote by masterk1818
I tell him to stop but he doesn't listen.

He just keeps thrusting

^Talking about his dog

THERE CAN ONLY BE ONE

^if you don't get it, search for Duel of the Farts
That movie is exactly the same as every other love story ever made. I could have told you the ending just by looking at the front cover. Plus there were so many cheesy unrealistic parts that it actually ruined the reason I wanted to watch it in the first place...to hear beatles songs...most of which were way too over produced anyway and lost a lot of their alure. So there, there are my thoughts.
I got it for my girlfriend for valentines day.

She asked me to watch it with her, I said no.

''Technological advancements are like an axe in the hands of a pathological criminal.'' - Albert Einstein
Quote by rickyy
I got it for my girlfriend for valentines day.

She asked me to watch it with her, I said no.

It was a great movie, you should have.
i just have a hard time liking something that creates an elitism in kids that have no idea what they're so, "omfg dis is s0 gr3at!11!11!!!11!" about. I love the Beatles, but this was a money scheme in my opinion.
Quote by AAAAAAAAAARGH
Sex is over-rated. I prefer Pokemon Diamond.
Quote by Vale_Deo
i just have a hard time liking something that creates an elitism in kids that have no idea what they're so, "omfg dis is s0 gr3at!11!11!!!11!" about. I love the Beatles, but this was a money scheme in my opinion.

i guarantee im just as big of a beatles fan as you and your just like everyone else. it pisses you off because you think they're trying to "one up" the beatles. you need to be open to it, its a tribute honoring their music, not a bunch of musicians trying to do there songs better (which could never happen)
its a good movie, yes...

but it changed your life?

thats retarded...

THE BEATLES changed my life... the actual music

but then the music was still ART and was left for interpretation...

the movie was good... but if youre that impressionable that it changed your life..... well, go live in a cave for like 5 years and find yourself.
Quote by King Twili
It's just me and Doris here ;_;

Quote by Zaphikh
Poops is the chat MC - but here we know him as Early Cuyler.

Free Downloads, Yo!