What are some songs that make you feel different feelings, e.g. songs that remind you of someone, sad songs, songs that cheer you up, songs that depress you etc.
I'll start with.....
Last Kiss - Pearl Jam is a bit sad.
Tears In Heaven - Eric Clapton is also sad.
Alone Again - Gilbet O'Sullivan is sad.
Bullet With Butterfly Wings - Smashing PUmpkins cheers me up for some reason.
Your dreams are all out of focus;
Knock you up when you're feeling down.
And all the world feels so unreal...

COLORFUL COLORS
Quote by ishmonkey
Hitler was really smart and could have been a good leader but he was kind of a douche to the Jews.
I miss you by Blink 182 makes me remember certain times, and it annoys me that it has to be that song.

Another song that makes me feel really strange is 'My Direction' by Sum 41 (hooray for early sum 41!) it's a song about suicide but it's upbeat, cheerful, and sometimes seems to cause life to make sense.

Quote by 601210
Rage Against the Machine makes me angry.

RATM makes me feel so politically motivated and angry I feel I could go and right the injustices in today's society all by myself. God I'm angry that I can't see them when they come this summer.
I fall asleep and dream to Jesu and Sunn 0))).
Mostly happy things happening there.

Bloc Party and The Strokes (mostly anything Indie related) make me dance-y.

Not The Strong and the final part of Last God by Novembers Doom make me really unhappy.
Australia - The Shins.

Cheers me up in a second.
Posted By Joth
BassyJoey has a sweet toosh!
bloc party- so here we are. it makes me stoic. i just kinda sit there and half contemplate the meaning of life/half contemplate what im doing with my life (if that makes any sense). i just let the swirling sound wash over me and its like, whoosh...im in a different world

and then when the song ends it always picks me up and makes me feel better
Remember through sounds
Remember through smells
Remember through colors
Remember through towns
-Modest Mouse, "Novocaine Stain"
certain songs remind me of certain times; not necessarily good songs, but certain songs sem to represent certain moments. A few I have: Every time I listen to God Knows by Mando Diao, I can't help but remember this one soccer tournament which we won, really really fantastic tournament, I won't go into details but all I'll say is that it was one of the most fantastic moments of my life. (for those of you who like soccer, here's what happened: we lost our first game to the tournament hosts, then later after recovering from the loss we won every other game, and beat the hosts in the final. Really dramatic. )
Your dreams are all out of focus;
Knock you up when you're feeling down.
And all the world feels so unreal...

COLORFUL COLORS
Quote by ishmonkey
Hitler was really smart and could have been a good leader but he was kind of a douche to the Jews.
Quote by papersun87
A plethora of Lifehouse songs. I feel the whole gourmet of emotions when I listen to them.

is the word i would have used.
metallica - turn the page reminds me of my last summer holidays cos i remember i used to secretly go on the roof of my house when my parents were asleep and have a cigarette or 2 and i always listened to this song before i went to sleep
aww good times