so last week i got into a little bit of trouble at school
and I get home and as expected get punished
two weeks without guitar
it's day five and I'm going into remission
guitar is all I can think about
It's horrible
has anyone else experienced this?
is this fair?
depends what you did wrong, but im going to h=go ahead and say, yes its fair, you know that thing called outside? use it
use this time to find a live
Quote by Dillona
I think I want to have sex with you.

On topic: No, I haven't met any famous artists.

ofcourse i laughed xD

Quote by CoreysMonster
yeah we're all dead now. Turns out we've been in hell all along.

About the LHC

that's probably the worst punishment ever, you're like a prisoner of war or something...call the UN and get them to liberate you
What did you do at school? And do you know where your guitar is? Play it when your parents are out, or play on a friend's one. If it gets really bad go into a music store and just say you're trying a few out.

Edit:
Quote by lexaah
use this time to find a live

Or spend it learning to spell.
Posted By Joth
BassyJoey has a sweet toosh!
Serves you right i expect. Heyho, thats life im afraid. Punishment by taking away the things you love doing.
Quote by afratmdk
that's probably the worst punishment ever, you're like a prisoner of war or something...call the UN and get them to liberate you

Oh the wonders of sarcasm
Quote by dark&broken
I'd like to see any of those meathead homophobes look a Spartan in the eye and call him a fag.

Last edited by eggo_boi_15 at Apr 21, 2008,
I read the post like it was a poem and it took me ages to work out that the fact it didn't rhyme was not a clever literary device by the TS.

I've never understood this. How are your parents going to stop you playing it exactly? Can you not go practice somewhere else?
When I tried to head out on my own, I had no car and no money but was still trying to attend school, pay rent, eat (:p), all that good stuff. Had to make money somehow, so I sold pretty much everything I owned, including my Ibanez SZ520 (the puke green one with creme binding). Was guitarless for 3 months. Worst 3 months of my entire life, bar none. Now a proud owner of a Schecter C-1 Hellraiser thru-body, trying to build my chops back up. But damn were those 3 months hell..
it was just because I was practicing guitar in school when i wasn't suppose to
plus i got suspended for three days
Quote by BassyJoey
What did you do at school? And do you know where your guitar is? Play it when your parents are out, or play on a friend's one. If it gets really bad go into a music store and just say you're trying a few out.

Edit:

Or spend it learning to spell.

im dutch! im supposed to make spelling errors!

now **** off and get me a beer you queer!

/end hostile mood
Quote by Dillona

ofcourse i laughed xD

Quote by CoreysMonster

About the LHC

Quote by rigiddigits
I read the post like it was a poem and it took me ages to work out that the fact it didn't rhyme was not a clever literary device by the TS.

I've never understood this. How are your parents going to stop you playing it exactly? Can you not go practice somewhere else?

my dad took it and hid it somewhere in the house
I don't dare go look for it
Quote by lexaah
im dutch! im supposed to make spelling errors!

now **** off and get me a beer you queer!

/end hostile mood

Yeah I hear that homosexuals love to correct spelling. Good job.
Posted By Joth
BassyJoey has a sweet toosh!
Quote by BassyJoey
Yeah I hear that homosexuals love to correct spelling. Good job.

thank you. now where's my beer?
Quote by Dillona

ofcourse i laughed xD

Quote by CoreysMonster

About the LHC

Wow your school is pretty harsh! Practising when you shouldn't be and you got suspended rofll that's weird >.< You should get the guitar sneak into the attic then practise with bats and cats playing connect 4. GENIUS MWUAHAHAHAHA Btw for real advice you should try and guilt trip them into giving you it back has never failed me when im being punished
Play until your fingers bleed!! \m/
Just wait the two weeks, it's your fault you got the punishment. Just go outside and do stuff with your mates....or find a girlfriend.
TRANSFORMICE

Quote by EkGunz_19
it was just because I was practicing guitar in school when i wasn't suppose to
plus i got suspended for three days

what the hell, not meant to play it?
The 2nd one is fair though

Quote by Spoonman69
Rap is music,far better than metal for example. id much rather hear about hoes and anal sex than dragons and supressed homosexuality.