So, ive had my mind set on buying a tiny terror for quite some time now, and i should be getting it in May,

i own a combo, so it will be the first time i would need to buy a cabinet

can you guys reccomend me som. i looked at the orange 1 by 12 and i seemed to look good, but its a bit out of my price range. i will consider it though. Also i thinking of getting an avater cabinet. Does anybody have experiance with these. Which model should i get (traditional, vintage, contemporary).

Besides the cabinet what speakers would you reccomend for this amp,Celstion V30, Greenbacks, etc

Im looking for eric clapton styled british tone , if it helps

Also im only intersted in 1 by 12, unless there is a 2 by 12 under 350
Oh yea, i really am only interseted in spending 350 tops.
I really would rather get something in the 200-250 range
Gear:

Fender Blues Junior
MIM Standard Strat
EVH Phaser
535 q dunlop wah
modded ts9
E.H. Pulsuar Tremelo
Homemade truebypass box
a little bit of jesus
I'm in the same situation as you, having ordered a TT last night but still deciding what cab to get. Marshall 1936 2x12s go used on ebay for cheaper than a new PPC112. But I guess if your in America it makes sense to go for an Avatar cab with a V30 or something.
Epi Les Paul Standard plus
w/ Seymour Duncan Sh-2n in neck and SH-4 in bridge
Vox Valvetronix
Dunlop Crybaby Wah
http://www.thomann.de/gb/framus_fr112cb.htm <-- Pretty much the same thing as the 1x12 Orange.

I don't know why you think the Orange is out of your pricerange...
http://www.thomann.de/gb/orange_ppc112.htm

Here's a pretty good 2x12 for under your budget:
http://www.thomann.de/gb/framus_fr212_cb.htm

And at the very top of the pricerange I would recommend http://www.thomann.de/gb/peavey_classic_212_black_vinyl.htm
The speaker in it is said to be very good, but I don't know having not tried one.

YNGedit:
Gah, I just figured, you're talking USD aren't you.
Damn you people who don't specify currency.
Quote by Pookie6
Yngwi3, You win this whole monstrosity of a thread.

Quote by uk.mace
For the best tingle, use Original Source mint. That shit feels amazing on your balls.

Godfather of The Diezel Mafia
yea , sorry guys, i meant dollars, i live new york
Gear:

Fender Blues Junior
MIM Standard Strat
EVH Phaser
535 q dunlop wah
modded ts9
E.H. Pulsuar Tremelo
Homemade truebypass box
a little bit of jesus
lol, i actually saw that a couple of days ago. Nice cab, and price, but i could never stand that color
Gear:

Fender Blues Junior
MIM Standard Strat
EVH Phaser
535 q dunlop wah
modded ts9
E.H. Pulsuar Tremelo
Homemade truebypass box
a little bit of jesus
craigslist man. just get anything with good speakers in it. or why not just go with a blackheart 1x12 cab or the valve junior version?

or in your sitaution, you can just make one. the materials needed to do that are far cheaper than any other option. just gotta buy one nice speakers and get a nice piece of plywood and go from there.
Ummm go Avatar Traditional, in Black Tolex...looks tasty! My friend has the contemporary, which is their clone of an Orange cab, and its huge
╠═══════╬═══════╣

Tap Tempo Tap Dancer of τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ

╠═══════╬═══════╣

MINION of the"I drive a stick cause I'm better than you!!" Club

PM TehNez or IbanezPlayer27 to join.

EHX Users Guild. Bugera Users Militia
The MXR Lounge
Quote by dangb523
lol, i actually saw that a couple of days ago. Nice cab, and price, but i could never stand that color

Too bad, although you're better off with a 16 ohm cab, anyway. I'd go with the Avatar Contemporary, a Greenback speaker, in Orange tolex with a wheat grill.
You Don't Need a halfstack.

You Don't Need 100W.

Quote by jj1565
i love you slats.
The Avatar contemporary series cabs are blatant rip-offs of the Orange PPC cabs. They get my vote.
ESP LTD EC-256 and a Fender Deluxe VM
is there, a difference in tone between the avater cabinets, traditional/contemporary/vintage

What do you think goes better with a tiny terror, open or closed back
and also, what is the difference between the greenbacks, and vintage 30's
what will give me that vintage british tone?

THANKS
Gear:

Fender Blues Junior
MIM Standard Strat
EVH Phaser
535 q dunlop wah
modded ts9
E.H. Pulsuar Tremelo
Homemade truebypass box
a little bit of jesus
yea, i know about that, but i decided i want the portability of a head, so im getting a head and a cab

ohhhh 1 more question. i kno the tiny terror accepts 8 and 16 ohm cabs, but does it really make a differnce
is there like a preference
Gear:

Fender Blues Junior
MIM Standard Strat
EVH Phaser
535 q dunlop wah
modded ts9
E.H. Pulsuar Tremelo
Homemade truebypass box
a little bit of jesus
Quote by dangb523
ohhhh 1 more question. i kno the tiny terror accepts 8 and 16 ohm cabs, but does it really make a differnce
is there like a preference

Yes. Go with the 16 ohm cab, that's what all Orange cabs are. The 8 ohm inputs on the back of the TT are really to plug to 16 ohm cabs in parallel, not a single 8 ohm cab - although it cab be done. But if you're buying a cab just for the TT, you should go with 16 ohms.
You Don't Need a halfstack.

You Don't Need 100W.

Quote by jj1565
i love you slats.
thanks, thanks

besides the avater cabinets, are there any other cheaper good quality cabinets?
Gear:

Fender Blues Junior
MIM Standard Strat
EVH Phaser
535 q dunlop wah
modded ts9
E.H. Pulsuar Tremelo
Homemade truebypass box
a little bit of jesus
ampeg used to make some i think?. and like i said earlier theres always blackheart and EVJ 1x12's. i think that would be best for you but thats me.
Go with at least a 2x12 IMO.

If you're just going to get a 1x12 you may as well wait for the TT combo that comes out in a few months...
Fender 60W Super-Sonic Head
Fender 2x12 Cabinet (Vintage 30s)
TC Electronics G Major
Boss Blues Driver BD-2 w/ Keeley mod
MXR 6 Band EQ
BB Preamp
TS-9
Jim Dunlop Crybaby Wah

American Fender Stratocaster