Hi,
I got my Ceriatone DC30 clone, can't stop admiring that thing
anyways, it has 2 effect-loops (1 for each channel), and i came up with a thought -
i'm assuming i could plug my guitar into the EF86 channel, then run that channel's 'send' signal (from it's loop) to the ECC83 channel's input.. and this way i could conjure some cool sounds using the 2 diff. volume controls and the EF86 only as a preamp to boost the 'clean' channel..

now, usually these sort of ideas i have lead to destruction.. am I gonna blow up my awesome new amp like that ?
didn't come with a manual, and the Matchless manual says nothing about it..
I'm thinking that the DC 30 has the two inputs per channel correct? This gives a total of 4 inputs. Basically plug your guitar into the ef86 channel input one. Then connect ECC83 input 1 by plugging the other end intpo the ef86 channel input two.
Quote by XgamerGt04
I'm thinking that the DC 30 has the two inputs per channel correct? This gives a total of 4 inputs. Basically plug your guitar into the ef86 channel input one. Then connect ECC83 input 1 by plugging the other end intpo the ef86 channel input two.

that would probably be like bridging channles in a plexi.. i want something else - cascading them
Quote by Nezek
that would probably be like bridging channles in a plexi.. i want something else - cascading them

I wasn't sure if that was what you wanted so i just suggested bridging the channels. From what i can think of i don't see where it should damage the amp.
I think there's a guy on myspace (a shredder from New Endland) Who recently got a Marshall JCM 800, and he used to use an AVT, but he liked parts of both amps sounds, so he put one in the other's effects loop to use it's preamp (probably the AVT) and the other's power amp (the JCM 800, most likely). I'm too lazy to get the link though. I might be able to do that in a few hours.
Then there's this band called Slice The Cake...

Bunch of faggots putting random riffs together and calling it "progressive" deathcore.
Stupid name.
Probably picked "for teh lulz"

Mod in UG's Official Gain Whores