a thread to discuss the biggest ****ups in all sports
a few examples are michael vick,who lost many endorsements,tons of cash and a carreer because of his primative hobby
heisman winner eric crouch who won the trophy and went on to dissapear from the limelight,
adn the yankees of the past four or five seasons with all their cash and nothing to show for it
A fluke is when you score by accident or something like that, not a **** up. Or **** ups that went well if you will.
a **** up,or someone with a lot of promise who fails to live up to the hype
at least thats the way we use it here
everton winning a game?
Passion Before Fashion

---------------------------------------------------------
Ibanez S470DQXM
Amp Fund 0/300
----------------------------------------------------------
im pretty sure a fluke is to be put to an advantage by accident, eg, hititng a snooker ball towards a pocket, it bouncing off, and going in another pocket
Quote by hooligan07
a **** up,or someone with a lot of promise who fails to live up to the hype
at least thats the way we use it here

thats not a fluke then.

And I'm saying the Wales 6 Nations grand slam a few years back. won a lot of games on penalties
Snooker flukes are the best: I present you with Alan McManus's infamous Brown Ball fluke

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4bDAOawwPSE
¤´¨留話 請留話 請在我說完後
¸.•´¸.•´¨¸.•¤¨哭泣我不在這裡 我不在那裡請在嗶一聲之後留
(¸.•´ (¸.•´ .•´(´¸.•¤´`¤下自己的秘密請在嗶一聲之後對話筒沾自喜請在嗶一聲之後對空氣唉聲嘆氣

我不在這裡 我人在哪裡 我想到哪裡¤

請在嗶一聲之後留下有聲的話題¤

請在嗶一聲之後分擔感情的問題¤

¤¤¤

Quote by andyscoot
im pretty sure a fluke is to be put to an advantage by accident, eg, hititng a snooker ball towards a pocket, it bouncing off, and going in another pocket
I was trying to find that thing Ken Doherty did a few years ago where he fluked the green on TOP of the cushion and it rolled along the top and went into a pocket, but all I found was:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IzoK4R7r6iM
the Giants winning the Super Bowl

LTD EX-351
Peavey 5150 head
Marshall 1960A
Boss NS-2 Noise Supressor
BBE 482i Sonic Maximizer
The emmaculate reception! That was a fluke, that ball was a milimeter away from the ground when Franco Harris snatched it! A split second later and that would have been incomplete. Amazing!
Out here you've gotta know where your towel is!