37 61%
waffles
24 39%
Voters: 61.
Should've made it a poll!

Pancakes ftw.
Posted By Joth
BassyJoey has a sweet toosh!
Waffles. To quote the almighty Mitch Hedberg..

You can't be like pancakes. All exciting at first, but by the end you're sick of 'em. I like waffles better than pancakes. Because waffles are like pancakes with syrup traps. They say to syrup, "You ain't going anywhere, don't even be trying to creep down the sides. Just rest in these squares, if one square is full, move on. When you hit butter, split up."
i decided on waffles. how come there's an international house of pancakes, but not for waffles?
waffles
Gear
-Ibanez RG321 ( /w D-Sonic)
-Agile AL-3100 (/w Custom + '59)
-Yamaha FG730S
-Crybaby 535Q
-Keeley TS-9
-ISP Decimator
-B-52 AT-212
Quote by Mental-lica
My hats off to you mr. lanzaa and you can put this in your sig

M en
E jaculating
T o
A wful
L yrics
Quote by deathbat831
i decided on waffles. how come there's an international house of pancakes, but not for waffles?

Can you imagine the chaos? A place known as "IHOW"....people would take it as a philosophical question rather than a place to eat. There would be crowds outside just staring at the sign, and little hippies nodding their head going "I how...yeeaahhh braa".

I am in desperate need of sleep.
belgian waffles are SO nice
BEAT IT, BUT NOT IN FRONT OF CHILDREN YOU DIRTY C***!-Mel Gimpsuit
I had blueberry pancakes for dinner last night, fattymcfatten's girlfriend is awesome for making them. I was going to say pancakes but waffles do have little syrup traps. Pancakes get old first so I guess waffles.
SPAM
Stock Gibson Pickups from a 2005 V, I think they're a 498T and 500T set FS/FT
Duncan Distortion (regular spaced) FS

Looking for: an acoustic, recording gear, or $
Ppppppan cakkkessss!! woop woop
”Whoever betrayed the cause, or gave up the fight, or suffered the loss of spirit, it was seldom The People. We are the People”
That was actually a fairly hard choice, but I chose waffles because you can put a lot of syrup in the little square holes and it soaks in so you can put more syrup on it
Quote by innertom
So much down syndrome

remember UG Community? thought so.
^i know, you think it would be easy, but it kinda takes some consideration
Quote by radioarizona
Can you imagine the chaos? A place known as "IHOW"....people would take it as a philosophical question rather than a place to eat. There would be crowds outside just staring at the sign, and little hippies nodding their head going "I how...yeeaahhh braa".

I am in desperate need of sleep.

HAHAHAHA that was hilarious, i love it.
Waffles, they are a tad bit saltier I feel, and when you mix salty with the sweetness of syrup.......ohh....win
Out here you've gotta know where your towel is!
Quote by freedoms_stain
Scotch pancakes *drools*

+1

I can't decide between the two but i'll say pancakes. Mostly because I get homemade pancakes but not waffles. Mmm... Now I want some pancakes damn it!
Potato waffles, lots of salt. Yum Mother****ing Yum
Quote by FrenchyFungus
I am not a woman as I currently claim

Quote by Rabid
I am actually a woman, unlike Frenchy
Quote by deathbat831

There's Wafflehouse

I like pancakes the best. I have a frozen waffle every morning though.
Quote by HelpTravesty
Hey everyone, SMOKE WEED!

It's raining blood from a lacerated sky.

Waffles! and plenty of chocolate sauce..... and whipped cream.
Quote by SteveHouse
Also you're off topic. This thread is about Reva eating snowmen.
It don't really matter so long as you be chillin' with

''Technological advancements are like an axe in the hands of a pathological criminal.'' - Albert Einstein
Waffles + Bacon + Whipped Butter + Maple Syrup = OH GOOD LORD!
I got 99 problems and they all bitches