Well I am selling my Ibanez. I have moved more towards the Les Paul route.

I ordered this guitar straight from Ibanez, through Guitar Center. This was not in stock anywhere, it was not a floor or display model. I got it about 4 months ago for about $900 I think. The guitar is mint. I take very good care of my equipment. This guitar has never been on the road and gigged. It has always been kept in it's case or on my lap. Guitar will come with the factory hardshell case, manual and tool bag with original stickers and tags and stuff.

I have upgraded the neck and bridge pickups. It has Dimarzio Norton in the bridge and Dimarzio PAF Pro in the neck. Stock pickups are included.

If you have any other questions, or want pics of anything specific, feel free to contact me anytime.

I am looking for $750/BO +shipping

Last edited by ninja23 at Apr 21, 2008,
interested in any trades?
Jackson Dxmg w/dimarzios up n down
Jackson DK2t
Carvin DC127
ValveKing 100 head
5150 head
Recto-Verb 112
1960a Marshal 4x12
FFFDFEFRFKFFF,jeremylp,atreyurock9, noahfor, Vangkm, Used666, and sgtshak- great sellers/traders!!
hunterd_67 Congratulations, you just got one hell of a guitar.
Ibanez SZ320
Peavey 6505+
Marshall 1960B
Dunlop Wah
Dano EQ
Thanks, I so cant wait to get it plugged in, ofcourse fedex came a day early and no 1 was here, man that bites
Looks like you will have to look at the pic's for 1 more day. LoL Are you going to be waiting by the door tomorrow?
oh hell yea my butt is getting be sitting on the porch with amp, cable , n extention cord in hand...damnn talk about axious.....lmao