I decided to make a new thread for this rather than bump the old one, because this is important!

From a myspace bulletin:

"our last american show will be dudefest on june 21st. after that date IW will cease to exist. its been a fun ride. thanks to everyone we liked talking to.

the IW "Noise Grind Power Death" noisecore 7" EP is our final release. **** it, end it on a noise note.

i will no longer be answering email from this account or any others in regards to IW.

its been a ****ing blast. see everyone in japan in May."

I just started getting in to this band too )': . Why, today I got my local record store to order me a copy of World Extermination. Damn this.
GODDAMNIT! I love Insect Warfare, this news sucks major balls.
All-O-Gistics:

Thou shalt always go for greatness
Thou shalt not commit adulthood (ALL)
Thou shalt not partake of decaf (ALL!)
Thou shalt not have no idea (ALL)
Thou shalt not allow anything to deter you in your quest for all (ALL!)
Quote by kaktusnpoop
some one needs to sit Luke down and tell him

I'm saddened
Quote by LPIndin
our rythym guitarist made up the best rap ever. makes fun of the "milkshake song"

my breakdowns bring all the crews to the pit
and theyre like, "lets dance to this ****!"
damn right, we dance to this ****
I 2 step, windmill and spinkick.
It's a bummer alright. I've known about this for a little while and looking back through their career I realized that IW accomplished a hell of a lot more than most bands of that specific genre.
awww what the .... hella lame , havn't seen em live yet , i better get to see em or i'ma bust some skulls.
dont try to stereotype crusties, its just a dumb move
****. **** **** **** ****.

Quote by tyl3risan1nj4
why does everyone hate on TDWP
they really are a good band if your a true hardcore fan
i guess people on ug are more into metalcore and punk hardcore....

lolwat
^^

Quote by tyl3risan1nj4
why does everyone hate on TDWP
they really are a good band if your a true hardcore fan
i guess people on ug are more into metalcore and punk hardcore....

lolwat
Good news for anyone who's still anticipating the Insect Warfare noisecore record. I know I am.

Updated 1/16/09
Ok, back in Japan now that my mother has made a solid recovery from her accident back in September. Before I elft the US I sent into the pressing plant both the YOUNG OFFENDERS/GIANT HAYSTACKS Split LP and the PARLIAMENTARISK SODOMI LP - both of which will be limited in their press runs. The economy has tanked, the distribution checks are smaller, and thus I'm going to limit my press runs from here on out.

In other news, I have friend out on the East Coast is also now selling my old personal record and t-shirt collection. This includes tons of Japanese HC, grind, crust, 80s hardcore, etc. This will be a steady thing as I just sent him the last remnants of my record collection, so be sure to check back regularly for new postings. CLICK HERE to check out the listings.

And don't forget, there is also LIGAMENT who has both personal collectibles and 625 titles up on eBay as well. CLICK HERE to do a search.

Awesome! After the GIANT HAYSTACKS/YOUNG OFFENDERS Split LP and the PARLIMENTARISK SODOMI LP come out, I will have the last LP from INSECT WARFARE (53 songs of pure noisecore) along with new titles from SFN, XBRAINIAX, HATRED SURGE, SOCIETY OF FRIENDS and a SE ASIA comp CD. Don't sleep!