So I was on UG the other day and went under the contests tab to see if I won anything cause over the past few weeks I've just been entering in some here and there... I saw that I had actually won a contest! =O

I quickly checked my e-mail... see if I had to do anything or when the grand prize (guitar) would come, and there was nothing concerning UG and the contest I just won. I checked every single tab to see if it could be in there (bulk, inbox, etc.). Still nothing.

I was wondering if anyone knew what I have to do to claim my prize or whatever, cause I did not receive an email and was not sure how they planned on contacting me?

Thanks
I dont beleive. You were prolly hired by UG to make us think you won a contest therefore making us enter some...mainly becuase you registered this month of this year

And now I'm gonna start entering contests!!!11!!
Yes, I'm in the USA

Flashy pop-ups? No, I don't think so....

And i'll PM him, thanks
Quote by metaldud536
I dont beleive. You were prolly hired by UG to make us think you won a contest therefore making us enter some...mainly becuase you registered this month of this year

And now I'm gonna start entering contests!!!11!!

hahaha, I've probably been using UG ever since I started guitar, which was about a year ago I think... never got around to making a profile though until couple of days ago

actually didnt even know there was a forums section till now xD
Aight =D

What I got now? Or what I hopefully will get?

I'm using an Epiphone Les Paul Special II electric guitar ad Marshall MG10CD Combo Amp

Grand Prize for contest is an Epiphone SG Vintage White electric guitar
Last edited by rawr1692 at Apr 21, 2008,