first off sorry if i spelt that wrong lol

yeah i have a tokia custom (oldest and favourite guitar) and it has "superdrive L.white" pickups in. The clean sound i think is amazing especially in the rythm pickups.

only problem i have is in high gain my bridge pickup squells wayyy to much.. i love high gain stuff and for some reason this pickup is heavy as hell and sounds to crisp.

any ideas on how to stop this squelling from happening asside from just turning the gain down
Im quite proud of that LOL

Quote by Unreal445
i found it funny that the pit reported it faster than sky news

Beneath The Fallen
What do you mean by squealing? Artificial harmonics maybe? In that case you just need to be careful when playing; don't touch the strings with the fingers (especially the thump) of your picking hand, make sure to fret cleanly and precisely as well and you should be fine.

If you mean that your tone is to agressive: Play around with the EQ of your amp. Turning down treble should do the trick.
no as in errr imagine feedback but it squeels lol

its a really really really high pitched eeeekkkkkk kinda sound

non of my other guitars do it so i imagine it must be a rare problem or something

Quote by Unreal445

Beneath The Fallen
Feedback?
Quote by umbrellacorp
tom morello that bitch

^ Talking about how high to play your guitar.
"Squealing"!! And do you mean Tokai custom?

To be honest I am not familiar with those pick ups. Are they the stock pick ups? Do you know if they're single coil or humbuckers? If they're single thats most likely why they squeal. My strat is the same with lots of distortion, but I generally play clean, or with minimal distotion. You could try upgrading the pickups, but other than that I have no more ideas. Sorry. At least you now know how to spell squealing!!
If its feedback, try moving away from your amp, or not playing near computers, flourescent lights, or anything that might cause it. If its a single coil tho, there isnt much you could do. Altho i think either way, a noise gate pedal would help.
tokai custom (from what i been told it was made ages ago LOL and yeah basically its a "hotrodded" strat.) its HSS so yeah the singles are rather noisey but yeh thats just single coils isnt it haha

yeh everything is stock =]

its jst the humbucker that squeels.. best sound i can describe is imagine a really high pitched artificial harmonic all the time as soon as i stop playing so yeh its feedback but of the ridiculas kind lol

ive heard about ppl beeswaxing their pickups or something? anyone heard of that or did i get mixed up lol

thanks for your replys by the way =]

Quote by Unreal445

Beneath The Fallen
It could be possible that the humbucker is wired up wrong, so its not acting as a humbucker?! I dunno. I have an Epiphone LP, and the humbuckers on that are quite as anything with any amount of distortion. Not sure what to suggest. Try finding someone else with the same guitar, and see if they have the same problem.
k well maybe idk =[

think im gonna stop using this as a metal playing guitar n just stick it as my theroy and jazz + random indie i might happen to play

i got my ibanez n epi for my "br00talz" band =]

Quote by Unreal445

Beneath The Fallen
get ur pickups waxed
ಠ_ಠ
<|>
/ω\

Tell me what nation on this earth, was not born of tragedy-Primordial
Quote by Eggmond
get ur pickups waxed