I have a used Jekyll and hyde pedal. It is in complete working order, it hasn't been used very much since i purchased my Mark IV and i would like to get $90 shipped on it.

I have a barely used Crybaby 535q wah that has only been used maybe 10 times. Is in complete working order, it looks brand new. I would like to get $80 shipped for it.

*Sorry for the blurriness of the pictures, i am no pro at photography *
I can get pictures upon request.
Thanks for looking
Last edited by enjoi91 at May 12, 2008,
pics of the J&H, and do you have an adapter, or do you happen to know if it works with a 1spot?
it works with a one spot, and i will get pics and edit my first post
I would like the Jekyll and Hyde. Can you hold it until the weekend when I get my paycheck?
If you think things can't get worse it's probably only because you lack sufficient imagination.
I'm interested in your 535q.

Is shipment to Vancouver, Canada included in the $80 price tag?
Quote by mrbagrat
I would like the Jekyll and Hyde. Can you hold it until the weekend when I get my paycheck?

sure, no problem and to steve BP can I get your postal code so i can see how much it is.
Hey man. I got my check and have enough to buy the jekyll and hyde. I'm going to deposit the check tomorrow or tuesday and as soon as it clears I'll PM you.
If you think things can't get worse it's probably only because you lack sufficient imagination.
Last edited by mrbagrat at Apr 27, 2008,
Quote by mrbagrat
Hey man. I got my check and have enough to buy the jekyll and hyde. I'm going to deposit the check tomorrow or tuesday and as soon as it clears I'll PM you.

alright
I'll trade you a modded BMP for the jekyll & hyde?
And sorry about leading you on with the whole check thing. I decided to go for a delay instead at the time. But I still wanted the J&H.
Last edited by mrbagrat at May 12, 2008,
Quote by mrbagrat
I'll trade you a modded BMP for the jekyll & hyde?
And sorry about leading you on with the whole check thing. I decided to go for a delay instead at the time. But I still wanted the J&H.

I'm not interested in any trades, I would only like to receive money for these pedals