Page 1 of 2
so today i was walking to class, smoking a cig, when all of a sudden a big gust of wind hits me. well, this wouldnt be so bad, except for the fact that i was taking a drag and the gust was right in my face. so yeah, a piece of ash few off into my eye

the rest of the walk consisted of me rubbing my eye while it teared all over the place. people kept looking at me weird the whole walk because i probably looked like i just broke up with my gf and was crying my eyes out.

so yeah, share your other bad experiences with cigs.

/flameshield...i dont care that you think cigs are bad. by saying they gave you lung cancer you will not be considered witty or funny...just a douche
Remember through sounds
Remember through smells
Remember through colors
Remember through towns
-Modest Mouse, "Novocaine Stain"
smoking is the past time of a man who wants to commit a long suicide.
Quote by Engel22

I just say that people should jump off a building or something.

Same effect, but much more fun than cancer/smoker's lung.
Quote by Les_Frederiksen
PlayMadness, you give me hope for mankind.

Quote by Darksucker
PlayMadness - Jesus 2.0

Quote by genghisgandhi
Society's doing great. There's a rise of people like PlayMadness. I feel pretty good about the way things are going.
I don't smoke tobacco, I think it's pointless.
Knowledge speaks, but wisdom listens.

When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace.

-Jimi Hendrix-

Quote by CodySG
You know you're in the drug thread when you see pictures of squash and "tuna nigga!" when you click the page.
Way to die 12 years younger than you would without smoking

You're doing an awesome job. Keep up the good work. Then we can be smoker free.
"Punk is a state of mind, and no one can take that away from you."
didn't someone post a similar thread saying he got in a car crash on the way back from picking up cigarettes? and TS that sucks
Quote by rage6945
girls dont get braces in their vaginas buddy
got real stoned and went to smoke a cig and was resting it on my arm and i didnt even notice lol...burned my arm for a few seconds before i felt anything
my gear
gibson sg special faded
epiphone gts1275 double neck
ibanez artcore as73 semihollow
gtx 53 bass
alvarez rd8 acoustic
marshall mg250dfx
ibanez tb25r
fender rumble 15
digitech rp250
digitech, boss, and dunlop effects
i honestly don't understand the appeal of smoking... all you ever hear is that the people who do it hate it and want to quit, but can't, and the statistics that show how dangerous they can be are staggering. it makes no sense that people would take it up.
dst127 wrote:
Soundwash22 wrote:
Fred Durst is the Tom Green of music

No, some people actually like Tom Green.

dancesisidance wrote:
Shiroshu wrote:
I can't see Jimi approving of this.

Me neither, due to him not being alive and all.
Oh god...

After a rather traumatic ash-in-the-eye incident a few years back, I STILL close my eyes to take a drag. It's so much worse when you're wearing eye makeup and you can't rub your eyes to get it out, only dab at it
mate, now that these completely inconsequencial strangers have told you to stop smoking I can;t believe you're not gonna, they've convinced me!

why do people think anybody cares what they think? Keep smoking, its great
92% of teenagers have moved on to rap

Put this in your sig if you realise this is because rock has become stale and unoriginal, while hip hop is continually evolving and truer to it's roots
Quote by PlayMadness
I just say that people should jump off a building or something.

Same effect, but much more fun than cancer/smoker's lung.

if i end up getting cancer/smokers lung...why wouldnt i just jump off a building then? that way i would be able to enjoy the sweet savor of tobacco for many years, instead of jumping off a building and ending my life tomorrow...

therefore you argument is nullified....

Quote by Punks|Not|Dead

boy, you really dare to be different, huh?
Remember through sounds
Remember through smells
Remember through colors
Remember through towns
That's happened to me too.

I got burnt in the neck by the cherry, this girl slapped me with a magazine and the cherry fell inside my shirt.

Several holes in clothes for dropping the cig...

And apparently I've put out a cigarette on the back of my hand, drunk.

Then a couple of years ago at a festival, we were in front of a crowded stage, Flogging Molly was playing, and some dick accidentally put out his cigarette in my back.
Quote by Punks|Not|Dead

this dudes a ****
92% of teenagers have moved on to rap

Put this in your sig if you realise this is because rock has become stale and unoriginal, while hip hop is continually evolving and truer to it's roots
I think people just do it because it's something to do.
When I've been bored I've thought to myself "If I smoked, that would be something to pass the time". But I still don't lol
Quote by dudetheman
I don't smoke tobacco, I think it's pointless.

Yeah same here, i think its pointless. People say they do it for the buzz but its not even all that good.
Gear:
Electric
Yamaha RGX520
Fender Strat HSS

Acoustic
1952 Martin and Co 00-18.
Yamaha FGX730SCA

Amp
Fender Twin Reverb
Fender Amp FM25 DSP

Pedals
Boss DS-1
I remember my mates dad falling asleep with a cig and his beard set on fire. Was very funny. Best bit was when he woke up flailing wildly putting it out then immediately told me off for trying to tax a few off him in his sleep.
Quote by Karvid
You win this thread. And UG. I haven't actually lol'd at a post in a really long time. Thanks for changing that. I expect a sig

He expected this.

Something you definitely need to know
someone once asked me for a light and put the fag in his mouth, i forgot my lighter was jacked up to superflame and it burnt his eyebrow a little and he got his friends to start on me...
coughing up flem also isnt all that fun or attractive so thats been a downside for me
I tried flicking my finished cig out the window, and all it did was come back and burn me on the arm. That's about the worst experience I've had, aside from getting ash in my eye a couple of times.
Quote by frusciante39
this dudes a ****

A **** that's gonna live 12 years longer than you

But back on topic, figure out which way the wind is blowing first ;o

Or smoke gets in your eyes.
"Punk is a state of mind, and no one can take that away from you."
Quote by frusciante39
this dudes a ****

He is being a douche but it's just the truth.
Quote by Engel22

Yeah, so is drinking, eating unhealthy foods, neglecting exercise, etc.

****ing emo bitches.
I used to care about people smoking, especially my friends but now I could give a f**k lol

Stuff gettin' in your eye is not cool so I feel your pain
Manchester United Est. 1878

Do you DIG?

Cos I DIG.
Quote by Punks|Not|Dead

But back on topic, figure out which way the wind is blowing first ;o

Or smoke gets in your eyes.

Stop pulling numbers out of your arse and go away.
When I was about 9 I actually ate half of a cig.
■■■
'member The Pit of 10'? oH, I 'member!

╚═ ▼▲▼▲▼═╝
Quote by Punks|Not|Dead

You never know, you might get lucky and get hit by a bus!

Non smokers that moan at smokers need to shut the hell up, it's their choice, if everybody lived their lives exactly the same the world would be an immensely boring place.
Posted By Joth
BassyJoey has a sweet toosh!
Quote by jxmxaxn
Yeah same here, i think its pointless. People say they do it for the buzz but its not even all that good.

Yeah...

I tried it a year or so back, and I didn't get anything.

I absolutely hate the taste, too.

I'm a weed man myself.

I might get cancer, sure, but at least I'll have something to show for it.

-Jimi Hendrix-

Quote by CodySG
You know you're in the drug thread when you see pictures of squash and "tuna nigga!" when you click the page.
If you don't smoke then get the **** out of the thread instead of whining about how it'll kill you. Simple, yeah?

I really don't smoke often, I'll enjoy a cig the odd night when I'm watching TV or something, but I could do without them if I had to, and I'm not exactly a supporter of the theory that they cause cancer.

I haven't really had any bad experiences with cigs, but there was one time where my friend burnt my hand with one. I punched him in the nuts.
*sigh*

somehow i knew that this thread was going to get hijacked by a bunch of 14 year old fascists...

but getting it back on track, how about those nights you are in a drunken stupor, and all you need to keep the insides of your stomach off the floor is a few drags. so you go to light it, breath in deep...and puke your guts out because you lit it backwards and you just inhaled a quarter inch of filter.

EDIT:

Quote by dudetheman
Yeah...

I tried it a year or so back, and I didn't get anything.

I absolutely hate the taste, too.

I'm a weed man myself.

I might get cancer, sure, but at least I'll have something to show for it.

like lots of empty doritos bags and a broke ass wallet?

just messing tho, youve seen me around in the DT
Remember through sounds
Remember through smells
Remember through colors
Remember through towns
Last edited by NoLaurelTree000 at Apr 21, 2008,
many a time we have taken matchsticks and placed them between our thumb and the lighting patch, then flicking the bottom to ligt them and send them flying in our physics lessons when the teacher was out.
A friend got out a cig and tried to light it white the light was flying through the air, he got burnt quite a bit .

EDIT: **** you all who decided to come into this thread and say how much you hate smoking
don't like it? GTFO n00bs!
I'm a Fire, and I'll Burn.Burn.Burn.
Quote by NoLaurelTree000

I think you hit the nail on the head, man.

I don't spend much money on it. Maybe 25-50 dollars a month, tops.

My friends usually supply me for free.

I'm not worried about the cancer either. After spending the first 12 years of my life in direct contact with my parents' second-hand smoke, I've come to the conclusion that if cancer is in my genes, I already have it.

The Doritos are taking a toll though....

I've spent 20 bucks on them in the past month and I've gained like 50 pounds!

I kid, I kid.

-Jimi Hendrix-

Quote by CodySG
i think they figured out smoking was bad a number of years a go, catch up, they have this new thing now where you can take your phone on the move, i mean, HOW CRAZY IS THAT!?
Quote by NoLaurelTree000
*sigh*

somehow i knew that this thread was going to get hijacked by a bunch of 14 year old fascists...

but getting it back on track, how about those nights you are in a drunken stupor, and all you need to keep the insides of your stomach off the floor is a few drags. so you go to light it, breath in deep...and puke your guts out because you lit it backwards and you just inhaled a quarter inch of filter.

EDIT:

Man it's so true, I'm down to 32p
Posted By Joth
BassyJoey has a sweet toosh!
Quote by dudetheman

I don't spend much money on it. Maybe 25-50 dollars a month, tops.

My friends usually supply me for free.

enjoy it while it lasts. when i first started smoking it was when i was living with these two huge potheads who always let me smoke for free (i would just drive them to pick it up whenever they needed, or drove them around because i was the only one with a car). when i first moved in, an eighth would last me three weeks. when i moved out, an eighth would last me three days if i was short on cash and i had to ration it.

needless to say when i moved out i had to give up the habit pretty soon cause i just didnt have the money for it.
Remember through sounds
Remember through smells
Remember through colors
Remember through towns
I lit a couple cigs backwards i.e. filter side and started to smoke them. Nasty stuff.

I burnt my lip a little too, because my hands were full and I had a cig in my mouth.
Page 1 of 2