i can get one of these locally for under $450 gently used...
havent played it, so i dont know how it sounds (dont know how anything sounds other than my MG, which i'm looking to replace cuz it sucks), so can anyone tell me about this amp, assuming it functions as well as it looks? (appears mint condition).

hows the sound quality?
is this a decent buy?

thanks!
It is an excellent amp. I have the American version. It is kinda british-voiced, and is more suited to classic rock/blues/rock/Sabbath-y type metal.

Is it American or Vietnam? Not really a big deal, but the American ones tend to be better.

EDIT: Is there a link, or was the offer made in person?
--

How do you say "I'm okay" to an answering machine?

--
Quote by stratman_13
It is an excellent amp. I have the American version. It is kinda british-voiced, and is more suited to classic rock/blues/rock/Sabbath-y type metal.

Is it American or Vietnam? Not really a big deal, but the American ones tend to be better.

EDIT: Is there a link, or was the offer made in person?

offer in person, and its a palomino, as in the bottom (sig?) of your post...
dont know if its american or not, hell, dont know much about it other than it looks big and bad...
as for the voicing, im not picky, cuz i cant play that well, lol. i like all those types you mentioned, but i also like more thrashy/ punky styles too, but for my ability, a good dist. sound will go a long way, know what i mean?

mostly i'm asking cuz the cheapy used mg i got let me down big-time after i saw "Marshall" on the front and thought i was gettin something decent.

if its in good condition play-wise, would this be a good deal? she looks great...
been doin some readin on here, and she sounds like she'd be a great replacement for my mg, and a few steps up...
any advice?