My friend found a fake lighter that, when used, shocks you. All day, we've been playing HORSE, where you must shock a part of your body (ear, eyelid, nerve, etc.) and hold it there for as long as the other person did. If you don't, you get a letter (H,O,R, etc.) You lose if you spell horse. I hope you know what I'm talking about.

However, we decide that the small jolt that emanates from this lighter is not sufficient, and we'd like to try some 9 volt batteries. Can anyone tell me if taking a wire between the two little knobs on the top would shock you? If not, what would you have to do?
pfft, 9V?
go for 240V
connect yourself up to the mains
I'm a Fire, and I'll Burn.Burn.Burn.
Lick the 9v battery (Y) Always a good laugh. But go higher than 9V |:
"Punk is a state of mind, and no one can take that away from you."
Quote by Vermintide
This smells of "bad idea".

Yes. I have little foresight for the cataclysmic events that could spawn from this.

Ideas? Does anyone know how to step it up? We thought about throwing a car battery in a pool while standing in it, but we decided that might be a little too dangerous.
Quote by FOCOrock
Yes. I have little foresight for the cataclysmic events that could spawn from this.

Ideas? Does anyone know how to step it up? We thought about throwing a car battery in a pool while standing in it, but we decided that might be a little too dangerous.

www.youtube.com

"Camera Taser"

Real men can take a camera taser to the genitals.

And reproduce 10 minutes later.