Page 1 of 2
History for me. Our teacher is a pedophile and he gets ****ing pissed fast.
Dean Z-X Fund: $50 out of $200 (25%)

My Gear:
Guitar: Schecter C-1 Elite
Amp: B-52 ST-6012
Pedals/Other: BOSS Dynamic Wah, BOSS Metal Zone MT-2

Massive Failure
Probably health, they teach us the same things we already know every year.
I'm the same as I was when I was six years old
And oh my god I feel so damn old
I don't really feel anything
algebra 2/trig
Gear:
Musicman Stingray 4 string HH
Tech 21 Sansamp Para Driver
Ampeg V-4B
Ampeg SVT-212AV 2x12

Gibson SG Standard
Vox AC15
Keeley compressor
Keeley Dark Side
Boss RC-2 Loop
Korg Pandora
Crybaby Wah
Quote by Chris.Rock.Art
Math. She satbs every student in teh back. When they don't show in class she tells bad stuff about them and laughs at them. She reminds me those teenage bitches

Wow that's really unprofessional.
''Technological advancements are like an axe in the hands of a pathological criminal.'' - Albert Einstein
P.E. Most games we play involve all the fitter/well built kids ganging up on the weaker.
english (im mexican) my teacher has this SUPER-MEXICAN accent and im sure i know more english than her...
Quote by Vagabond21
Ewww the searchbar is a slut, it gets used everyday...

Quote by tremeloud

The brain says "hey, lets be friends" and the dick says "hey, lets get those clothes off, eh?"

Quote by Nilpferdkoenig
Yeaaaaaah, Huuuuuhuuuu, Saaaaaaah and MASTOOOOOOOOOOOOOOR are all Hetfield memes.
religion has to be the most boring class for me. honestly we have to ****ing sumarize bible passages and ****, thats so retarded
Gear
-Ibanez RG321 ( /w D-Sonic)
-Agile AL-3100 (/w Custom + '59)
-Yamaha FG730S
-Crybaby 535Q
-Keeley TS-9
-ISP Decimator
-B-52 AT-212
Quote by Mental-lica
My hats off to you mr. lanzaa and you can put this in your sig

M en
E jaculating
T o
A wful
L yrics
i thought chemistry was the hardest
people with large sig's are clearly compensating for something.
government,because our teacher is a bitch, and sat prep,because half the time we have a teacher who is a dick.
Quote by InvaderTSN
P.E. Most games we play involve all the fitter/well built kids ganging up on the weaker.

That's what it's always like.

Anyways, worst class for me is English. I normally like English classes, but my english teacher this year is lame.
Guitar.

My teacher is one of those music is played BY THE BOOK. Any creativity is unacceptable. HE has a sign behind where he stands that says "Do Things That Make Sense." Guy is joke. He told my friend not to bring his guitar anymore because he broke a string and didnt have a replacement.
english, because my teacher is a stupid overdramatic emo, yet she constantly makes fun of people who are overdramatic or emo. IRONY.
intro to sociology

<3 bull**** college classes.
Jackson DKMG MIJ
Agile Al-3000
MXR Super Comp
Electro-Harmonix Octave Multiplexer
Crybaby
MXR 10 band EQ
Crate 120 watt ss
Quote by StreetLight3989
Probably health, they teach us the same things we already know every year.

Are you kidding? I loved health. Our teacher hated teaching the class, so we just screwed around the entire year.

I would say math. I do actually like math, just only when it has purpose - I just really don't see how learning trig functions is going to help a prospective liberal arts major like me in life.
-VOTE HERE-
[x ] ROOSEVELT

[x ] WILSON
I'm not sure if by worst you're asking us to judge by how little is learned or what we get our lowest grades in, but my American History teacher is a complete retard, and any math class is just a bad class for me.

Quote by shaakaal
intro to sociology

<3 bull**** college classes.

irie, irie.

i've got like two weeks of class left and i still can't really describe sociology to anyone who asks me. it's the 'sociological imagination'.
#DTWD
english, because the teacher acts like she's always PMS-ing, and screamed at this kid for singing maiden.
Gear
Peavy Basic 60 bass amp
Fender American Precison W/Quarter pounders
SX SPJ-62
Acoustic B100
SX SJB-75 LTD NA
Differential Equations

It's really boring all we see are the kind of recipes that they give you when you're in high school, I mean we are math majors we want interesting sh**, not some stupid method to solve a stupid equation.
the one i am in now
Quote by That_Pink_Queen
Groll you're a bloody genius

Quote by a6l6e6x1
wow
im "talking" to the future greatest director in the world
PRIVELAGED

member #9 of "The Beatles really are the greatest

Metal Face productions! watch our movies!
http://www.metalface.tk/
Maths. If maths was a person it would be Cliff Richards.
Quote by ZanasCross
I'm now so drunk that even if my mom had given me a blow job at aeg 2, i'd be like I'm a pmp, butches.!

If this even madkes sense... if yhou sig this, Iw ll kill you.
In general, health is the most redundant and unjustifiably stupid course in school.

Right now, I dislike AP Statistics the most. I just have no interest in statistics.

And the IB program is the worst piece of shit ever. It's a complete scam.

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
The class that I could give a shit about is Spanish because we learn the same thing day after day and all I have to do is borrow my friends notes and look over it for about 15 minutes and I'll pass the test. My WORST class though is by far Geometry (yes, I'm a freshman ) because my teacher talks like a 7 year old girl on helium and she sucks at teaching.
Quote by FireandFlames
Your weak mind just cannot comprehend the intense level of awesome that Pokemon is at.
Chemistry! My teacher just talks and writes on the board and moves on wether we understand the information or not

Plus she is just a bitch!
tech.

i always get partnered up with other people who have no idea what to do.
and this one time the tip point of a solder iron touched the tip of my finger and it was extremely hot that it went right through the skin, i had to wear a bandage for days because it would still burn when it would touch something. i'm still wearing it today too.

luckily no one really noticed.
Actually, I like all of my classes right now.
Quote by shattamakar
The only advantage of home-schooling is that it gives you good reason to commit suicide.

Hit this once or twice, and you'll be twice as nice.
Quote by walkinbazooka
Actually, I like all of my classes right now.

lucky bastard
Quote by InvaderTSN

its life .......
Quote by InvaderTSN

bleh it was so annoying when they stopped letting me and 3 of my friends beat the rest of the 30 person class at kickball.... really does sux. O well we just switched games and beat the rest of the class at that til they made us swap again. I don't get it though none of the other people in the class bitched or anything they just made us split up.
French 3 honors...
It's ridiculously hard, and my teacher is an asswipe
Quote by rizo299
"To: North Korea

Hey Kim DONG Il. Got nukes yet? DIDN'T THINK SO.

Here's some help with getting one built.

GOATSE.CX

Your pal Obama"

Page 1 of 2