Page 1 of 2
i really don't want to get into a big argument, i just want to know, does anyone know somewhere that i could buy a t-shirt mocking energy conservation?
maybe I'll look.

EDIT:
I thought I could come up with something better...

Anyway, I didn't actually look, but why would you want an anti energy conservation shirt? Even if you don't care about the environment, it's obviously stilll a good idea to conserve energy.
sup?
Last edited by ldl67 at Apr 21, 2008,
why don't you make one?
Gear:
Musicman Stingray 4 string HH
Tech 21 Sansamp Para Driver
Ampeg V-4B
Ampeg SVT-212AV 2x12

Gibson SG Standard
Vox AC15
Keeley compressor
Keeley Dark Side
Boss RC-2 Loop
Korg Pandora
Crybaby Wah
Don't be stupid. Rebelling against a better environment is just childish.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Why would you want one?
Quote by Roger_Waters
^ wow i actually almost missed that hahaha iforgot your a genious

Don't blame us if we ever doubt you, you know we couldn't live without you.

I'm oedipus, bitch, the original balla
Bust out my 9, light up your Impala
fuck that police!
that shirt would just scream "im an attention *****"
Jackson DKMG MIJ
Agile Al-3000
MXR Super Comp
Electro-Harmonix Octave Multiplexer
Crybaby
MXR 10 band EQ
Crate 120 watt ss
For a minute, I thought this thread was about conserving anti-energy. You know, like antimatter...

I'm such a dork.
-VOTE HERE-
[x ] ROOSEVELT

[x ] WILSON
Quote by shaakaal
that shirt would just scream "im an attention *****"

maybe, but seriously, i'd want people to notice it. not for attention, it's just what i believe in. like muh "got Jesus?" shirt. i guess i'm just a stereotypical white-protestant-conservative-i hate the environment-male.
dude just be normal... wear swastikas and pentagrams
My Rig
>MIM Fender Stratocaster and SX SJM-62
>various magicial noise boxes
>Peavey Classic 50 212

For the funk:
>Ibanez ATK300
>Acoustic B100
Quote by Kensai
Don't be stupid. Rebelling against a better environment is just childish.

Or just very funny.
Posted By Joth
BassyJoey has a sweet toosh!
can anyone else come up with any anti-anti-energy conservation shirts?
sup?
Front: This shirt was made entirely with child labor from third world countries. the children were forced to work long hours in dangerous conditions in order to make this shirt.

Back: But dont worry, they're dead now.

My. Entire. Wardrobe.
I have no opinion on this matter.
Quote by frottage
maybe, but seriously, i'd want people to notice it. not for attention, it's just what i believe in. like muh "got Jesus?" shirt. i guess i'm just a stereotypical white-protestant-conservative-i hate the environment-male.

Why the hell would you hate the environment? kids these days
Member #1 of the Mars Volta club. Pm happytimeharry to join
Quote by ncsurfer

Attention?

Nah, I'm pretty sure he was being sarcastic, though I think it's pretty stupid that he's anti-energy conservation, because being anti-energy conservation doesn't even make sense. What downsides are there to energy conservation?
sup?
sorry to bump this thread; it's not like i try to waste a ton of energy, i just think it's stupid how they want to limit people's electricity, and and there's this big global warming scare (which i don't buy into). and the whole carbon credit thing. my family flames me for telling them to recycle, and i always turn off electricity-using crap when it's not being used, but i believe that it's been turned into waaaay bigger of a thing than it really is.

EDIT: i was being sarcastic earlier. notice the .
Quote by frottage
sorry to bump this thread; it's not like i try to waste a ton of energy, i just think it's stupid how they want to limit people's electricity, and and there's this big global warming scare (which i don't buy into). and the whole carbon credit thing. my family flames me for telling them to recycle, and i always turn off electricity-using crap when it's not being used, but i believe that it's been turned into waaaay bigger of a thing than it really is.

Even if you don't believe global warming is real or is exaggerated, do you really think that all the CO2 we put into the atmosphere doesn't have a consequence?
sup?
Quote by ldl67
Even if you don't believe global warming is real or is exaggerated, do you really think that all the CO2 we put into the atmosphere doesn't have a consequence?

actually, i do believe that lol. sorry.
Quote by Zugunruhe
Front: This shirt was made entirely with child labor from third world countries. the children were forced to work long hours in dangerous conditions in order to make this shirt.

Back: But dont worry, they're dead now.

My. Entire. Wardrobe.

Yes! But without those sweatshops, those children would have nowhere to work at all! So, I conclude that little income beats no income at all.
Quote by ldl67

Maybe it does maybe it doesn't. Global warming has proven itself to be false.
Quote by ncsurfer

To purposely bother folk like you. Obviously. You know, just self-perpetuating stress to others. Haha.
Quote by frottage

i have that jesus shirt, got it from an all night walmart

wouldn't it be easier though, to just get a shirt that says "teenage rebel"
Quote by SleightOfHand
****in right budday! grunge is the shiite!

didnt read ur post tho so dont know what im agreeing to.

Quote by horloko
Good. More centaur pussy for me.

Quote by myearshurt

God bless you GrungeBeatle

but anyway, i'm guessing none of you know of any shirts in existance that i could get.
Quote by GrungeBeatle
i have that jesus shirt, got it from an all night walmart

wouldn't it be easier though, to just get a shirt that says "teenage rebel"

oooooh!! i can i just wear my Avril Lavign shirt!!
Quote by frottage
oooooh!! i can i just wear my Avril Lavign shirt!!

now you're catching on!
Quote by SleightOfHand
****in right budday! grunge is the shiite!

didnt read ur post tho so dont know what im agreeing to.

Quote by horloko
Good. More centaur pussy for me.

Quote by myearshurt

God bless you GrungeBeatle

Quote by frottage

Energy conservation is only partly about global warming. The other part is the fact that the majority of our energy comes from finite resources and we don't have a replacement for those yet.
Quote by Zander155
lol, when did that happen? Because I'm sure I would have heard of irrefutable proof that global warming is a myth.
Quote by frottage
but anyway, i'm guessing none of you know of any shirts in existance that i could get.

Look around on some random sites, perhaps they might have what you're looking for. My best friend wore a Kevorkian shirt that says "Give the people what they want" back when we were in high school and most people didn't understand it, but the teachers got a kick out of it.
Quote by Zander155

Actually it's done the opposite. It's proven itself to be very real. I do think its being exaggerated a bit though. If you think that "global warming can't be real because I haven't noticed a change in temperature," then you're naive because not only are the temperature changes very gradual, but they are also only of a few degrees. But that few degrees of change in temperature changes the delicate balance of things, causing quite unpredictable consequences. Though I guess a red neck conservative with grade 3 education can argue with the majority of the biggest nerds of the planet...
sup?
Quote by Zander155

Right. Show me.

On topic: the front of the shirt should say, 'Energy exists to make me happy...' and the back should say, 'so don't be such a faggot.'

Thats all I got.
We're only strays.
Last edited by Martyr's Prayer at Apr 22, 2008,
Quote by Martyr's Prayer
Right. Show me.

On topic: the front of the **** should say, 'Energy exists to make me happy...' and the back should say, 'so don't be such a faggot.'

Thats all I got.

but then i'd be offending environmentalists and homosexuals. we can't have that.
Quote by frottage
but then i'd be offending environmentalists and homosexuals. we can't have that.

Not to mention I left out an r.

I thought you wanted to offend environmentalists? And the word fagot introduces a slightly ironic, self-stereotyping dimension stemming from the perception that most anti-energy conservative people think pro-conservatives are gay.
We're only strays.
Quote by frottage

I think I get where you're coming from. I'm in the same boat, I'm more inclined to do actual environmental damage just to spite the green people. As far as pre-produced shirts, I don't know of any, but there are plenty of sites out there that will let you print up your own shirt.
When crying don't help
You can't compose yourself
It's best to compose a poem
An honest verse of longing
Or a simple song of hope...
Quote by Allnightmask22
I think I get where you're coming from. I'm in the same boat, I'm more inclined to do actual environmental damage just to spite the green people. As far as pre-produced shirts, I don't know of any, but there are plenty of sites out there that will let you print up your own shirt.

yeah, i thought of doing that, but i couldn't think of anything to say other than "screw the environment", which would be more of a piss-people-off shirt.
Guys, I think he meant getting this anti-conservation shirt to mock people who don't care about the enviornment, showing that not caring about it is stupid.

If you do it in that way, you could pull off something very funny.
Quote by frottage
yeah, i thought of doing that, but i couldn't think of anything to say other than "screw the environment", which would be more of a piss-people-off shirt.

Stick a Captain Planet villain on there, and you're golden.
When crying don't help
You can't compose yourself
It's best to compose a poem
An honest verse of longing
Or a simple song of hope...
if someone could find me a bigger pic of this:

i could put "ftw" underneath the pic. that would make my shirt. gracias Allnightmask22.
Page 1 of 2