..some more sPrings put into my Fender Strat, to hold my bridge down (I started using heavier gauge strings so the bridge like lifted off). I had this done at a music shop just before I went to play a gig, and the guy who put the springs in for me told me to come back when I next restring my guitar, cause he needs to adust the intonement and other stuff.

I broke a string later, but that music shop was too far away so I went to my music shop nearer to me, and the ****s there were 'too busy' (2 people in the store, like 4 workers there??) to do it. But I can't live like 5 hours without my guitar so I just went home and restrung it. Can I just leave my guitar like this? I don't know how to adjust the intonement and whatever else that guy told me, will it be fine like this?
ಠ_ಠ WILL GIVE HEAD

Quote by Myxer
Have to give you props that the funniest post I read in a while
Quote by GogglesVK

hazardmaster has won this thread.

Fender Stratocaster 57' Reissue (Japanese)
Vox Valvetronix AD15VT
Guitar and Bass Basics Forum, good sir....But you should have the guitar intonated correctly, or you will sound a itty bit out of tune if you play power chords....Keep in mind that is depending on how much it needs to be intonated....If not much, then you'll sound okay....
8th member of Right-handed guitarists who are actually Left-handed group.

Quote by freedoms_stain
Although when it comes to quality Metallica take a big steaming turd on the Spice Girls faces (and you know the ginger one is loving it)...
[quote="'Tommy[fin"]']They were too busy to sell you a pack of strings?

This belongs into the electric guitar forum.

No, they were too busy to set the intonement for me. I did bring my own strings with me, got like 5 packs stocked up.

Ahh crap, I come to the Pit far too often!

EDIT: So, no long term damage will be done to my guitar?
ಠ_ಠ WILL GIVE HEAD

Quote by Myxer
Quote by GogglesVK

Vox Valvetronix AD15VT
yes..... other wise you will be out of tune no matter how you tune it. also this is the wrong forum
Quote by That_Pink_Queen
Groll you're a bloody genius

Quote by a6l6e6x1
wow
im "talking" to the future greatest director in the world
PRIVELAGED

member #9 of "The Beatles really are the greatest

Metal Face productions! watch our movies!
http://www.metalface.tk/
Quote by groll01
yes..... other wise you will be out of tune no matter how you tune it. also this is the wrong forum

This just happened 3 days ago, so far my strings have been in tune fine. Yep, know this is the wrong forum I'm addicted to the Pit and I'll get raped if I enter.... the ELECTRIC GUITAR FORUM

Seriously though, I know.
ಠ_ಠ WILL GIVE HEAD

Quote by Myxer
Quote by GogglesVK

Vox Valvetronix AD15VT
the strings might be in tune whe you play them open. but fret the 12th fret with a tuner and see if they're still in tune.

google 'intonation strat style bridge' for a detailed guide
Rhythm in Jump. Dancing Close to You.

Quote by element4433
Yeah. people, like Lemoninfluence, are hypocrites and should have all their opinions invalidated from here on out.
Learn to do it yourself.......

Guitars:
-Jackson DXMG (SH-2N, SH-6)
-Schecter Hellraiser C1 (18v)
-Ibanez XPT707FX (Blackouts)
-Ibanez BTB 400 Bass

Main Amp: Mesa DR Roadster