So I just ordered my new Bugera 6262 half stack today. I was wondering what effects to get with it. Should I go with an all in one solution such as the new Boss GT 10 or Digitech RP 500 or single pedal effects? Please feel free to add your opinion. Thank you.
Last edited by TheEsupremacy at Apr 21, 2008,
Depends what you're looking for, but single effects are usually better. Could you give a bit more insight?

More importantly, could you give us your opinion of the amp, maybe in-depth? I'm curious about the bugera.
Quote by Sonicxlover
Kensai, I think I'll get a flamboyant sig.

Quote by Sonicxlover

Quote by Sonicxlover

Parker Nitefly Mojo sonnn
Jackson DK2M Dinky
Carvin Legacy
Fender Blues Jr.
Roland Cube 30X
Well, I guess I'm looking for something that has a lot of effects, and most importantly a really really good tube screamer pedal to go with the already brutal 6262 head. Just start shooting opinions and info! Do you guys/girls really think that single effects would be better than the Boss GT 10 or the Digitech RP 500? What's the best tube screamer pedal for like HEAVY sick distortion?
*My opinion of the Bugera is it sounds great, in fact, the best, I've ever heard FOR THE MONEY. After playing through my buddies I went home and put one on the credit card as fast as I could. lol. I hope reliability wise it holds up. We'll see. Worth the risk for the tone, to me anyway. By the way, I'm a tone snob too. I took the $700 I paid for the 6262 half stack out of my Bogner X savings.
Last edited by TheEsupremacy at Apr 21, 2008,