i wooda put this in the band part, btu no one looks at it so screw that. im 14, is it to soon to e in a band, and does anyone else have the problem where no one u live near plays any music at all?
meh
I'm 14 and I'm in a band so I'd say you're fine if you're at least somewhat decent at you're instrument. You might want to start off playing covers though.

P.S. Learn to spell please.
Lots of people look in there still. But anyway, as for your question, no it's not too early to be in a band. It may be too early to be trying anything big and going on tour, but I mean, I was in a band when I was 14 (now 15) and nothing really happened because of it. So, go for it.
Quote by fallenangel20
I found a tick on my balls once.

No lie. There was actually a tick (as in the small, blood sucking insect) on my balls.

It freaked me out bad.

The Drummer in Paramoore is like 15 so I'd say you're alright
Rag Mop Do Do Duh DoDo Dedo Do!!!!!

R_A_G_G_M_O_P_P

RAGMOP
It's not too soon, people are in bands that are like 12 years old. They are rarely any good but meh lol. And nope, I live in Englands 2nd city and it's a pretty big place.
Quote by Red33
The Drummer in Paramoore is like 15 so I'd say you're alright

17 dude.
Barry White is cooler than you
Quote by Deliriumbassist
I really wish I could say you're funny and cool, but that would be like saying Africa doesn't have a poverty problem.
Quote by get ta led out!
i wooda put this in the band part, btu no one looks at it so screw that. im 14, is it to soon to e in a band, and does anyone else have the problem where no one u live near plays any music at all?

Wrong forum.

EDIT: Also, don't ask us if it's too early because of your age, tell us how long you have been playing and if you know any theory because this will help.
Attachments:
noob.jpg
Quote by FireandFlames
Your weak mind just cannot comprehend the intense level of awesome that Pokemon is at.
The right people look there. It's never too early to be in aband as long as you don't hold them back.
Kind of nominated for Best Retired User.

Skepto > Oxygen
i'm 14 and i have a band with a 18 year old and a 19 year old who cares? Make good music that's all bro do what you want.
Oct. 20th, 2009: New guitar AND front row for Mars Volta.

Quote by denizenz
Is that a ukulele in your pants, or did you just rip ass to the tune of "Aloha Oi"?

I met Sonic Youth on June 30th, and Mars Volta on Oct 20th.
id say you could be in it as a hobby
but i wouldnt give up your schooling for it
BEAT IT, BUT NOT IN FRONT OF CHILDREN YOU DIRTY C***!-Mel Gimpsuit
Eh it's never too young to start playing music with other people and gaining the skills that playing in a band gives you. If you're looking to do shows and what not though, you might have some trouble with venues taking you seriously because you are young. That's just the way it seems up here atleast, if a majority of your band is under 16 they don't really wanna let you play. I don't know why that's just how it seems around here.
Quote by IcePh0enix
I'm 14 and I'm in a band so I'd say you're fine if you're at least somewhat decent at you're instrument. You might want to start off playing covers though.

P.S. Learn to spell please.

yes Im fourteen and Ive been playing with my band for almost a year. (I still started when I was fourteen though) So as long as you start out with really really simple stuff and work towards more complex stuff. Start out with the simplest of simple (Green Day, Nirvana, Blink 182) and work towards whatever genre you want to play or originals.
Quote by QuebecMetal
17 dude.

NOW he is but how old was he when the band started?
Rag Mop Do Do Duh DoDo Dedo Do!!!!!

R_A_G_G_M_O_P_P

RAGMOP
why is it that if you acknowledge you're in the wrong forum that nobody seems to be bothered by it?
I think that Matt Heafy started with Trivium when he was about 14 or 15, or that's what i've been told, I may be really wrong though.
Keep practicing now, and try to get some band experience. You won't regret it when you actually join a REAL band.
Well your too young to use proper grammar, so yes your too young.

(I'm referring to the title of thread, it is supposed to be "too" not "to".)
SCALD
Quote by Phill-Rock
That, or being absolutely broke - though you always find money for cigarettes, then end up even more broke.

so true ^.

Quote by smb
I think it's a type of fish.

PM me for GP5
Quote by k1ng_pooh
Well your too young to use proper grammar, so yes your too young.

(I'm referring to the title of thread, it is supposed to be "too" not "to".)

And it's supposed to be "you're", not "your."

-Jayke
Member of the Laney Cult