My drummer needs a metronome for his playing. Are there any good metronomes that you can put in your pocket and stick some headphones in and play along? A volume control would be nice to have as well.
My Gear:
Fender American Deluxe Stratocaster
Epiphone Sheraton II
Fender Blues Deluxe Reissue
Teese RMC Picture Wah
MXR Carbon Copy
Keeley Modded TS9
Korg Pitchblack
Schecter Omen 6
Dean Performer Acoustic

Quote by which ones pink
I think most of the digital ones have headphone jacks, my Korg MA-30 does.

Yeah.

So... do you have a really awful drummer or are you playing in some insane 19/7 time signature?
Quote by hrdcorelaxplaya
Yeah.

So... do you have a really awful drummer or are you playing in some insane 19/7 time signature?

Or his drummer could suffer from that strange condition of being human; most people don't have the ability to keep a beat exactly in time and maybe they want their stage act to sound really polished and professional, a metronome for your drummer will do that.
R.I.P. My Signature. Lost to us in the great Signature Massacre of 2014.

Quote by Master Foo
“A man who mistakes secrets for knowledge is like a man who, seeking light, hugs a candle so closely that he smothers it and burns his hand.”

Album.
Legion.
i have this one made by a company called Cherub i think. it has like a million settings and comes with this awesome headphone.
Quote by hrdcorelaxplaya
Yeah.

Some drummers like to play perfectly on time, not even the best drummer in the world can do that, and while it might be unnecessary, it can't hurt and it will make the drummer happy.
Gibson SG Standard
Fender 52 RI Telecaster
'77 Deluxe Reverb
Sunface w/ SunDial
MXR Carbon Copy
Crybaby

Quote by Sid McCall
Epic win. He speaks the truth, boys and girls.

Founder of the Neutral Milk Hotel club PM to join~
Quote by hamish5178
Some drummers like to play perfectly on time, not even the best drummer in the world can do that, and while it might be unnecessary, it can't hurt and it will make the drummer happy.

I hear ya, I've just never heard of a drummer doing it in a non- recording situation. Most of my band's songs have significant tempo changes as well, so it wouldn't really work.
Quote by hrdcorelaxplaya
I hear ya, I've just never heard of a drummer doing it in a non- recording situation. Most of my band's songs have significant tempo changes as well, so it wouldn't really work.

I reckon if you looked around at professional drummers you'd find that actually tonnes of them do it live, even if the music is pretty straightforward.
R.I.P. My Signature. Lost to us in the great Signature Massacre of 2014.

Quote by Master Foo
“A man who mistakes secrets for knowledge is like a man who, seeking light, hugs a candle so closely that he smothers it and burns his hand.”

Album.
Legion.
Pretty smart idea, anytime i see someone in the studio recording they always have the thing going. Would make a good addition to rehearsals as well. Small cramped rooms with a full stack of tube amps at 7-8 can get pretty loud and distracting.

Just one more tool for the tool kit....