i wouldnt think so, as your using ebay to check a price. id consult musicians friend, or the makers website for a more accurate price.
Quote by fallenangel20

And thanks MotleyCrueSATD, that was pretty awesome.

Quote by hemi-san
the truth he speaks well, harken unto his word.
you better believe it. Built in Synth. Costs quite a bit of money.
Uh you should be more specific, because that one's worth the price but your friend's couldn't be though. You got a model name with specs ?
My gear:
-Ibanez JS 6000 Custom w/ 11-48 gauge
-Ibanez FGM 400BB w/ 10-46 gauge
-Peavey 6505 2x12 Combo
-MXR Phase 90
-Boss DD-6 Digital Delay
-Morley Wah/Volume Pro Series II
-Boss CS-3 Compression Sustainer
-Gator G-Bus 8
-Xotic BB Preamp
Yeah... my friend got a Godin from his uncle. It's shaped kind of like a tele... except rediculously think, and it has 30 frets I think. It plays about as well as a piece of bark with dog intestines for strings.

It's worth about 2500 bucks.

Edit: His is similar to the one in the picture... except about -3000 times as good looking.
Plays:
Schecter Hellraiser Solo-6 FR Limited
Parker Mojo Fly
Ibanez SZR 720
Tanglewood Evolution
LaPatrie Etude DEMO
'66 Hagstrom Viking I (customized)
SGR C-7 (defretted)
Agile Intrepid 828

Amp, Pedals:
Laney LV300
BOSS RC-20XL
Last edited by Fryer Mike at Apr 21, 2008,
Quote by Ibzman
Uh you should be more specific, because that one's worth the price but your friend's couldn't be though. You got a model name with specs ?

Idk i saw a pic that he took from his camera today at school.. He told me they had real Seymour Duncans and so did this one. The ebay guitar in general is the exact same thing he showed me, I found the ebay link soo yeah.. But thanks to everyone for the positive feedback and the people with the negative feedback gtfo
Gear:
Schecter Hellraiser white
Schecter Damein FR
Crate GTD15R
Metal Muff
That's an incredibly sexy piece of guitar. I wouldn't doubt it runs for that much, as the synth feature is HUGE. Tell your friend he will probably never need another guitar again.
Quote by XxGibsonSGxX
That's an incredibly sexy piece of guitar. I wouldn't doubt it runs for that much, as the synth feature is HUGE. Tell your friend he will probably never need another guitar again.

hehe lets hope not, he has like what.. 6 months of playing and he has a used beat up squier so this is a big upgrade for him. lucky
Gear:
Schecter Hellraiser white
Schecter Damein FR
Crate GTD15R
Metal Muff