I'm selling or trading a fostex mr8 digital recorder. The only thing wrong with it is I don't think the built in mic works, but it wasn't very good anyway. I'll take some pics tomorrow if someones interested. It costs $250 new so make what you consider a reasonable offer (ill consider anything).

here it is if you're wondering
http://www.musiciansfriend.com/product/Fostex-MR8-mkII-8Track-Digital-Recorder?sku=240343
except mine's red not black

EDIT: I'm also going to be selling/tradung 3 a side grover tuners and stock epiphone g-400 pickups.

thanks for looking!

EDIT AGAIN: I'm also selling
http://www.musiciansfriend.com/product/MAudio-MXL-990991-and-Audio-Buddy-Package?sku=703626
these mics and preamp, I could also sell them individually or together
if you want pics just ask, I got batteries today so I can post them if anybody wishes
Last edited by beep-bop deluxe at May 20, 2008,
Got any idea of what you are hoping to get for it? Please PM me! Thanks

Jeremy
Ibanez SZ520QM - Transparent Red
-Seymour Duncan '59 in the bridge/Coil-Tapped Pearly Gates in the neck
Synsonics Strat Copy with Hotrails Pickup in the bridge
Vox AC15cc Tube Amp
Vox V847 Wah
Digitech JamMan Looper
Cusack Screamer OD Pedal
Would u take an Ibanez RG321MH. its like 2 months old and its mahogany oil. PM me if ur interested cuz i also have a bunch of other stuff.
Guitars-
Schecter S-1 Elite
Fender MIM Strat
Epiphone SG Faded
Epiphone Sheraton II

Amps-
Peavey Valveking 212

Pedals-
Dunlop CryBaby
Boss NS-2
Ibanez Tubescreamer TS9

CHECK OUT MY BAND AT http://www.myspace.com/noneofusalone
Quote by RATM62592
Would u take an Ibanez RG321MH. its like 2 months old and its mahogany oil. PM me if ur interested cuz i also have a bunch of other stuff.

I may be interested in that, do you have any pics? and what is it that you want for it?
No but i can get some and what do u mean what do i want for it? and also where are you?
Guitars-
Schecter S-1 Elite
Fender MIM Strat
Epiphone SG Faded
Epiphone Sheraton II

Amps-
Peavey Valveking 212

Pedals-
Dunlop CryBaby
Boss NS-2
Ibanez Tubescreamer TS9

could you get me some? i'd appreciate that
and i meant which one of my things do you want? but then i realized the fostex thing is the only thing i have up there worth trading for a guitar

and i'm in pa
um im having trouble putting the pictures on the site, if you could give me ur email i could do it through that. and i would want to trade for the fostex.
Guitars-
Schecter S-1 Elite
Fender MIM Strat
Epiphone SG Faded
Epiphone Sheraton II

Amps-
Peavey Valveking 212

Pedals-
Dunlop CryBaby
Boss NS-2
Ibanez Tubescreamer TS9

pm sent dude
Guitars-
Gibson SG Standard
Schecter c1 hellraiser fr (Tremelo-NO)

Amp-
5150 Custom
Marshall 1960a Lead

Effects-
Boss Ns2
EH Holy Stain
Boss Sd2
Ernie Ball Vol Jr
Digitech Digi Delay
Korg Rack Tuner
Furman Power Con
BBE Sonic Max
any trades on the mics and preamp?
i got mxr smart gate, mxr dynacomp, visual sound h20
if not, how much just to buy
yeah
Quote by nephilium
any trades on the mics and preamp?
i got mxr smart gate, mxr dynacomp, visual sound h20
if not, how much just to buy

im interested in the visual sound H2O, do you have pics? i would trade them for that
its at my friends house atm, but ill take pics and pm you as soon as i get it back
please hold the mics and pre-amp for me
btw, do you have the case and adaptors for the mics? i dont have the box for the pedal, but ill include a power supply
also, youd have to pay shipping on both
yeah
Quote by nephilium
its at my friends house atm, but ill take pics and pm you as soon as i get it back
please hold the mics and pre-amp for me
btw, do you have the case and adaptors for the mics? i dont have the box for the pedal, but ill include a power supply
also, youd have to pay shipping on both

i do have the case and adaptors, and ill give you two desktop stands if you'd like, but i'm not paying your shipping
Quote by nephilium
hm... have any extra mic cables then?

i have 2 mic cables i can give you, are you in the us?
Quote by nephilium
yeah, im in texas 75093

all right so do you wanna do the trade for the 2 mics, preamp, adapters, case the mics came in, 2 small desktop stands (good for recording amps), and the 2 cables (i believe they are 20 feet but I'm not sure)?
sounds great, i should be getting my h20 back today/tonight, and ill send you some pics
yeah
Quote by nephilium
sounds great, i should be getting my h20 back today/tonight, and ill send you some pics

cool!
do you want pics of my stuff? if not ill package it and you can send me your info
pics would be nice, and if you could write your ug name on a notecard and include it in the pic, that would be great too
ive had a a few good trades on here but ive been screwed over once too heh
yeah
Quote by nephilium
pics would be nice, and if you could write your ug name on a notecard and include it in the pic, that would be great too
ive had a a few good trades on here but ive been screwed over once too heh

no problem, I can do that

I would never rip someone off like that, it's so lame

would you mind doing the same?
not at all, im also in the good trader thread with feedback from arowana1027, djfrank and 121lespaul
yeah