i was holding my guitar under my arm plugged into my anp, and in the other hand i had a digital camera hooked up to my tv.....my arm touched the pickup and i got a little zap

why?? and is it just because of the digital camera?
i don't know, but from what i've heard, it's not rare. It could be a wiring problem, but i'm probably wrong.

probably like Haggard said, you probably just make like a little cirlce of electricity, and you completed it...
O O

___
or if your outlets aren't grounded or something like that?? i dunno, but whenever i'm at my buddy's house jamming, my whole setup, strings, to the metal of my pedalboard has a bit of a charge to it.
Jesus for president. PM me to join the campaign. or just sig it.

Of course God has a sense of humor. Look at the Platypus...

Member #9 of the Trumpet Players' Alliance, PM E V H 5150 to inquire about joining.
Sounds like a ground loop with the TV, your guitar, and the amp. The TV and Camera likely acted like a mic.
Check you'r ground wire by the springs of the back of the guitar, it may not be soldered correctly. You can fix it by some electrical tape. It can also cause some buzzing and humming if it's not soldered correctly.
Quote by theguitarplayin
yea ive had my left hand over teh strings while shaking a band members hand. adnwe started to vibrate

I think you might be gay.

Seriously though.
\,,/_[><]_\,,/