i heard from a semi reliable source, that a local pawnshop had a fender flying v recently. yes, a FENDER flying v.

i honestly doubte this exists. but if it does, could someone tell me and give me a link to an info site. iv already searched google and found nothing.

if this thread belongs elsewhere (im not sure where else it would go though) tell me, and ill move it to the apropriate place.
How do I change my sig?
try askin the dudes in electric guitar. but ive never heard of a fender flying v
Proud member of r0k 4 Chr15t club, PM T3hRav3n/christianbassis to join.

The Rig:
Dean Icon
Cimar strat-copy
Ibanez GRX-40
Dean Edge-1 Bass
Digitech RpX400
Peavey Rage 158

Creater of Tuba players united, pm to join.
you sure it just didn't have a fender neck on it?
Jesus for president. PM me to join the campaign. or just sig it.

Of course God has a sense of humor. Look at the Platypus...

Member #9 of the Trumpet Players' Alliance, PM E V H 5150 to inquire about joining.
Doesn't exist, 99% sure.
45 days without my precious UG...
CURSE YOU LOLWUT PEAR!!!

Quote by eggo_boi_15
Arnt the first few things anyone learns on a guitar is

1. Nirvana - smells like teen spirit
2. Prince - Smoke on the water
3. White stripes - seven nation army
Quote by cashewchaching
you sure it just didn't have a fender neck on it?

gibsons have nect-thru construction...unless the guy chopped off the neck and put a fender one on
Quote by Ledhead82048
gibsons have neck-thru construction...unless the guy chopped off the neck and put a fender one on

Fixed

BUT, Not all gibbys are neck-thru, some lower end ones have bolt on necks.
Proud member of r0k 4 Chr15t club, PM T3hRav3n/christianbassis to join.

The Rig:
Dean Icon
Cimar strat-copy
Ibanez GRX-40
Dean Edge-1 Bass
Digitech RpX400
Peavey Rage 158

Creater of Tuba players united, pm to join.
Quote by icon_player_5
Fixed

BUT, Not all gibbys are neck-thru, some lower end ones have bolt on necks.
Actually... most Gibbys are just set neck. Only the Firebird and T-bird are neck-thru.
could it be a jackson?

EDIT: oh, i found this
Maybe in order to understand mankind, we have to look at the word itself: "Mankind". Basically, it's made up of two separate words - "mank" and "ind". What do these words mean ? It's a mystery, and that's why mankind is.

http://groups.ultimate-guitar.com/map /
I think Yngwie Malmsteen used one for a while. It was a Strat mixed with a V.
There ain't no moral to this story at all. Anything I tell you very well could be a lie.
Quote by icon_player_5
try askin the dudes in electric guitar. but ive never heard of a fender flying v

lol is funny how you refer to them as "those guys" as in they never leave electric guitar and come to the pit lol
Mesa Single Rectifier
Marshall 1960A vintage
Rg3exfm1 w/ EMG 85/81
Big Baby Taylor Acoustic
Ibanez TS808
Do you think $250 is a good price to pay for a used Peavy flying V? I saw one the other day at a pwn shop... Its a solid black colour, looks to be in good condition.
Quote by I_Am_Primus
Do you think $250 is a good price to pay for a used Peavy flying V? I saw one the other day at a pwn shop... Its a solid black colour, looks to be in good condition.

Who brought you to the PWN SHOP??