hey im going to my first bodom concert and i have vip tickets where we get to meet them and everything. I've never been to something like this can anyone tell me what this is? Like do we actually get to talk to them or do they just say hi cause I think alot of ppl got these tickets to?
Thanks
You
Lucky
Son
Of
A
I'd rather die than go to heaven.

Quote by Chris.Rock.Art
I like you and you are special

Quote by perry589
I don't wank. I auto fellatio.

*guitar falls off of strap*

I hates you, seriously.
Heads will roll. Throats will be slit. Blood will flow like springs of water.
Quote by mafropetee

I hates you, seriously.

+1, well at least i get to see them tomorrow night anyway. even if i'm just in the crowd and it isnt a face to face.

LTD EX-351
Peavey 5150 head
Marshall 1960A
Boss NS-2 Noise Supressor
BBE 482i Sonic Maximizer
its before the show and i got these tickets at hot topic i bought there cd and a shirt and got free tickets and backstage passes for 26 dollars it was a great deal also what kinda questions should i ask cause im really shy haha
Dont try to seem to....weird? Just try to be cool and dont freak out.

Also getting them to sign like the UG logo and getting a pic of it would be epic.
Oh ok I see, very lucky by the way. I'm seeing them on the gigantour may 16th. Not in person though. Oh and it should be before the show like usual. Most bands do meet and greet before the doors open.
Quote by BringerOfMetal
You
Lucky
Son
Of
A

yeah...thats what i was thinking. I want to go to Gigantour but i dont have the funds to drive all the way to Detroit (three hour drive). good luck with that meet and greet dude!
Maybe in order to understand mankind, we have to look at the word itself: "Mankind". Basically, it's made up of two separate words - "mank" and "ind". What do these words mean ? It's a mystery, and that's why mankind is.

http://groups.ultimate-guitar.com/map /
your lucky dude, watever happens it will be a once in a lifetime experience and hope u make the most of it
Quote by Shea Donoghue

Then, about two minutes later of just plowing, I can feel it coming. She's still moaning and rolling back, and then I pull out. I grab her by her hair, pull her head up, and yell out:
"BOOM, HEADSHOT!"
thats sweet man...the Sounds of The Underground "meet and greets" were like...go through a line to the band...hey bro you rock...cool thanks man *take pic*....NEXT