Page 1 of 2
Okay, I have no idea what to feel right now. I have been going out with her for 1 month, we haven't had sex, and she tells me she is a virgin. However, 3 months ago, she was raped by her mothers boyfriend, who then ran away and they never found him. I'm talking with her best friend right now, who is telling me she hasn't been on her period for three months. It would probably explain her constant mood swings, which i just thought were because she was crazy, her increased appetite, and her stomach is not as flat as it used to be. What makes this oh so horrible is that she's 13. Tell me, is she pregnant? Could it be something else? What am I supposed to do?
shes probably pregnant.

uh oh!
Gear:
Gibson Les Paul Studio 60's Tribute
SX stratocaster
MIA Fender Stratocaster
Vox AD50 Vox AC15C1 Vox AC30CC2X Laney LH50r
Guitar>Joe Bonamossa Crybaby > AquaPuss> Sparkle Drive> Green Rhino> DejaVibe> Amplifier
CROWN VIC
She could be pregnant. Buy her a test at the supermarket or go to a doctor.
45 days without my precious UG...
CURSE YOU LOLWUT PEAR!!!

Quote by eggo_boi_15
Arnt the first few things anyone learns on a guitar is

1. Nirvana - smells like teen spirit
2. Prince - Smoke on the water
3. White stripes - seven nation army
yes she's pregnant
no it couldnt be something else
what are you supposed to do.....well that IS the question isnt it.....
ive no idea mate, keep us updated though. please
Quote by WickedBeast666
Noooooooooooo how could this be! he at all the chocolate in the box
Oh well, now the empty shell of what used to be chocolaty goodness can contain a tasty guitar circuit.

speaking of my homemade pedal
Be a man. And a REAL man has children.

Or push her down some stairs, if you don't feel you're ready.

But in all seriousness, I highly suggest that you try and convince her and her parents to get her an abortion. At your ages, a child will seriously f*ck up both of your lives (unless you decide to just walk out and cut off all contact with her, but then you're a heartless dick).
Heads will roll. Throats will be slit. Blood will flow like springs of water.
You've only been going out with her for a month, man. To be honest it doesn't concern you as much as you might think. If you want to stay with her that's none of my business, but you have no serious commitment here. And she did lie to you about being a virgin.
In before abortion. Seriously, you might want to consider that an option. Raped by her mother's boyfriend. Imagine explaining to the child who the father is.

Edit:It just sink in to me, you've only been going out a month. This doesn't concern you in the slightest really, it's her decision to make on what she needs to do.
Last edited by \Powerslave/ at Apr 21, 2008,
I call BS since this is his first post.
Quote by doggy_hat
This chick that looked like shrek ****ed me while I was passed out on xanax. I screamed when I woke up.
Okay, some of the things you guys are saying is funny, and I'm usually the asshole who says falcon punch or something, but I'm completely serious.

I'm trying to text her right now, but her mom isn't letting me talk to her because of something I said on 4/20.

Can you get an abortion at 3 months?
I don't know how that works.
Quote by BleedDeathMetal
I call BS since this is his first post.

its not his first post, but look at his post history...its probably bull****
talk to her..buy a pregnancy test.. and go to the doctor.. I mean, her body is ready, and she would recover fastly if she does have the baby, but still... and go with her.. she probably (and most surely) needs you...

"When I die, I want people to play my music, go wild and freak out and do anything they want to do." - Jimi Hendrix

"A dream you dream alone is only a dream. A dream you dream together is reality." - John Lennon

I'm a GIRL!
Quote by Sunny Afternoon
You've only been going out with her for a month, man. To be honest it doesn't concern you as much as you might think. If you want to stay with her that's none of my business, but you have no serious commitment here. And she did lie to you about being a virgin.

Don't blame her for not revealing that she was raped

but i agree with his other points - you are probably in 8th or 9th grade I assume. You have no commitment here
~3.6 billion years of evolutionary progress have led to this post~
I agree with sunny Afternoon. You kids are 13 year olds. You were probably going to end up breaking up soon anyway, at your age atleast. Just tell her that sucks, but it has nothin to do with me and never contact her again.
Quote by SuckitSon
Okay, some of the things you guys are saying is funny, and I'm usually the asshole who says falcon punch or something, but I'm completely serious.

I'm trying to text her right now, but her mom isn't letting me talk to her because of something I said on 4/20.

I seriously wouldn't worry about it, considering the fact that you're lying.
<Han> I love Hitler
Quote by SuckitSon

she may be against abortion, its not exactly your decision alone is it.
i dont belive this especially from an april 08 registerer but in the offchance your not lying...adoption. it sucks she's gonna have to go through that 9 months but its best for the kid. i know people who had abortions and they feel terrible everyday
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
Get a boner and slap your school doctor in the face with your penis.

It'll be funny.

Haiku by of friend of mine:
Fat guy play the bass
Get your jam on, get your jam
And peanut butter

Live Fast, Die Fun
Quote by Sunny Afternoon

I dont think thats what he meant at all...
I've been here since '04.

Quote by SuckitSon

Over here they don't do Abortions after 11 weeks, which is just less than three months. Laws might be different whre you are from though.
45 days without my precious UG...
CURSE YOU LOLWUT PEAR!!!

Quote by eggo_boi_15
Arnt the first few things anyone learns on a guitar is

1. Nirvana - smells like teen spirit
2. Prince - Smoke on the water
3. White stripes - seven nation army
Quote by TheHereAway
its not his first post, but look at his post history...its probably bull****

Yes, I joined because I saw the bread thing going on last night and I wanted to be part of it. But I'm completely serious here. I'm scared out of my ****ing mind too.
Quote by Schnitzel_Man
Over here they don't do Abortions after 11 weeks, which is just less than three months. Laws might be different whre you are from though.

Quote by SuckitSon
Yes, I joined because I saw the bread thing going on last night and I wanted to be part of it. But I'm completely serious here. I'm scared out of my ****ing mind too.

So you decided to join a guitar forum for advice on your girlfriend who got raped, and might be pregnant...I can not think of a single situation where that would be a reasonable first course of action.
<Han> I love Hitler
Quote by tylerishot

Whatever.

Oh my God we both posted that at the same minute.

My internets relaly slow though so I woulda beaten you

Quote by HaKattack
So you decided to join a guitar forum for advice on your girlfriend who got raped, and might be pregnant...I can not think of a single situation where that would be a reasonable first course of action.

I can, he's a 13 year old lol.
theres probably not much you can do. Shes only 13, and you probably are too, so there not going to make you take care of it or whatever, and you have only been "dating" a month. Its not your responsibility at all.
epiphone les paul standard
peavey bandit 112
peavey rage 158
squier stagemaster fr

trueguitarhero
-You don't seem to realize that heaven and hell are just delusions created to control the masses through fear and false promises.
Quote by HaKattack

Who better to talk to than a bunch of anonymous strangers? I don't want to talk about this with people I know. And I picked this forum because I use this site a lot and have lurked in the pit before. I just never felt the need to use it till now.
Page 1 of 2