So you know that picture of Kirk Hammet on the inside sleeve of the ...And Justice for All CD???? i need that right now. I dont have the CD cover with me and i tried google and found nothing.

Background: i once made a startling observation that Kirk Hammet looks like my friends girlfriend but with a mustache. After i showed the picture to my friend the image stuck in his head and hes trying to forget it, but not if i can help it.
The Mitch Clem formula
1)make jokes about rancid and NOFX (as if they dont already make fun of themselves)
2)make obvious punk puns, possibly related to food
3)make fun of Rancid and NOFX again
4)??????
5)PROFIT (and an army of internet fanboys)
yea basically im going to annoy my friend with the fact that his prom date looks like Kirk Hammet from the AJFA era. I just need pics to prove it.
The Mitch Clem formula
1)make jokes about rancid and NOFX (as if they dont already make fun of themselves)
2)make obvious punk puns, possibly related to food
3)make fun of Rancid and NOFX again
4)??????
5)PROFIT (and an army of internet fanboys)
Quote by Fuzzbox91

Background: i once made a startling observation that Kirk Hammet looks like my friends girlfriend but with a mustache. After i showed the picture to my friend the image stuck in his head and hes trying to forget it, but not if i can help it.

lol ur friend is boning kirk hammet
Quote by takeapicture

YOU CAN ALL SUCK MY 3 INCH WILLY

Quote by primusfan
i'm the one pulling my own pants down in front of people. and i have a small penis.

Quote by imdeth
Penises look much better than vaginas in my opinion. A vagina looks like an axe wound.