Well my gf wants me to sneak into her room tonight and ****. but her parents room is right next to hers, and she a virgin so you know, she might be making some noises. seriously should i do this? of course i wanna **** her. but im afraid because her parents hate me anyways
Quote by DillusionSystem
Well my gf wants me to sneak into her room tonight and ****. but her parents room is right next to hers, and she a virgin so you know, she might be making some noises. seriously should i do this? of course i wanna **** her. but im afraid because her parents hate me anyways

P*ssy is P*ssy, As for the screaming, put some duct tape over her mouth, Lmfao
B.C. Rich Mockingbird ST. (modded)
Gibson les paul studio, Re-finished
Crate Bv120 half stack
Boss BCB-60 Pb
Dunlop, Cry baby Wah-Wah
Boss Ds-1
Boss Dlues driver
Boss Giga delay.

Dark side of the moon < The wall
If you go and get caught, her parents will hate you, but if you don't go, she'll think you've got less balls than she does. A classic dilemma, I must say, but you must chose the path of your heart. Maybe you really are too much of a pussy, and you should go get some poon tonight. Maybe though, just maybe you are a gentleman who rationally weights the costs and benefits of his actions and logically concludes that another time and another place would be best suited for the night's planned activities. What do you want?

Sounds like a stupid plan. Are you supposed to sneak out of her house after you're done? Just go in, bang her and get out? Not that simple if you want anything romantic about it. You'll probably fall asleep and get woken up by her mom or younger sister. Why not on some weekend when her parents or your parents are away?
Quote by markr17
go eat a hermanpherdite.
Last edited by sSyLc at Apr 21, 2008,
Sorry about that, that was mean, lol
B.C. Rich Mockingbird ST. (modded)
Gibson les paul studio, Re-finished
Crate Bv120 half stack
Boss BCB-60 Pb
Dunlop, Cry baby Wah-Wah
Boss Ds-1
Boss Dlues driver
Boss Giga delay.

Dark side of the moon < The wall
Wouldn't sneaking into her room also involve sneaking into her house? Or are you really actually banging your sister?

edit: You're only 15. There's no need to rush.. just wait for a moment when her parents aren't home. Better that than getting beaten by her father.
Last edited by suthy16 at Apr 21, 2008,
wait for them to leave the house sometime then go over and be as loud as you want. not worth getting caught then being banned from seeing her by her father. wouldn't that suck?
What the hell were you thinking?

i duno lol. tihs r liek wen i traid drawn maiself n teh t0ilit.

ROFL.

EPICPHAIL.

gess i cant dai.
find a better time... patience you never know her dad might be crazy and castrate you
Fender Deluxe Jazz Bass
Gallien-Kreuger Backline 600
ESP LTD EC-1000
Line 6 Spider III 75
sneak into her room, get her, and then take it to the back-yard

works every time
Quote by suthy16
Wouldn't sneaking into her room also involve sneaking into her house? Or are you really actually banging your sister?

edit: You're only 15. There's no need to rush.. just wait for a moment when her parents aren't home. Better that than getting beaten by her father.

she wants me to sneak through her window
I would say you're much too young, but hey, I lost my virginity on my 16th birthday, so past that point...

If I were you, I would wait for a time when it will be more sentimental. If you sneak in, there will always be that scared feeling of getting caught, and it won't be the same. Wait for a time when you won't have any worries. Trust me, it's so much better when you can take your time. And PLEASE use a condom. I used a condom and I still thought my girlfriend was pregnant. I'm sure anyone else who went through what I did can agree that knowing that your girlfriend could be pregnant is one of the worst, most emotionally devistating feelings you could have... Birth control is so great.
Pissed.
Bad idea. Wait until a better time, like when her parents are away somewhere.
45 days without my precious UG...
CURSE YOU LOLWUT PEAR!!!

Quote by eggo_boi_15
Arnt the first few things anyone learns on a guitar is

1. Nirvana - smells like teen spirit
2. Prince - Smoke on the water
3. White stripes - seven nation army
REALLY bad idea. If you gotta go for it, at least wait till you won't get caught.
Quote by Hot_Money420
Are you certain she wants to f*ck? Maybe she wants you to sneak in for a fun game of checkers???

sigged.
Gibson Les Paul Studio
Squier Classic Vibe Tele
Fulltone Clyde Wah
Fulltone OCD
Fulltone Deja Vibe
Fuzz Factory
Carbon Copy

Boutique Marshall-Style 50watt amp head
Orange 2x12
see if you can both sneak out and go somewhere else. like someplace secluded where you could do it without getting caught.
Quote by Hot_Money420
Are you certain she wants to f*ck? Maybe she wants you to sneak in for a fun game of checkers???

...pecker checkers?

Seriously though, if I've learned anything from years of Degrassi, you will be on your way to boob touchage when Daddy will open the door. Then there will be shocked expression on al lyour faces until we fade to a commercial with dramatic music.
Quote by richwatkinson
haha You pwned an entire website....i bow down...

TheDudeBox
Quote by SharpSpoon
Dude you're going to get laid.

Never second guess your decisions when vagina is involved.

You know, Freud always said that women envied the penis and that their lives revolved around getting one of their own which could only be done by giving birth to a boy, but I think he had it the wrong way around . . .
Quote by markr17
go eat a hermanpherdite.
Quote by Hot_Money420

yeah, i also thought that maybe she just wants you just to come over for a nice board game.
Quote by sSyLc
You know, Freud always said that women envied the penis and that their lives revolved around getting one of their own which could only be done by giving birth to a boy, but I think he had it the wrong way around . . .

Reminds me of the Oedipus Complex thing where when you're really young, you apparently want to do your mom (if your a boy) or do your dad (if your a girl).

The more you know.
Quote by SharpSpoon
Reminds me of the Oedipus Complex thing where when you're really young, you apparently want to do your mom (if your a boy) or do your dad (if your a girl).

The more you know.

Yeah, that's pretty much exactly it. The girl's side of it is called the Electra Complex, and the wanting to do your parents is pretty much the basis of your entire existence.
Someone should make that into a Demotivational poster.
Quote by markr17
go eat a hermanpherdite.
if shes a virgin you could atleast make her first time better than the whole time thinking "am i being too loud, can my parents hear me".
Quote by Shea Donoghue

Then, about two minutes later of just plowing, I can feel it coming. She's still moaning and rolling back, and then I pull out. I grab her by her hair, pull her head up, and yell out:
"BOOM, HEADSHOT!"
Quote by xblack_sabbathx
if shes a virgin you could atleast make her first time better than the whole time thinking "am i being too loud, can my parents hear me".

or "Am I being too quiet? Does he think I'm bored." It's a lose-lose, but I don't think we've heard from TS for a while. Maybe he's getting some right now, as we surf this internet forum.
Quote by markr17
go eat a hermanpherdite.
Quote by sSyLc
Yeah, that's pretty much exactly it. The girl's side of it is called the Electra Complex, and the wanting to do your parents is pretty much the basis of your entire existence.
Someone should make that into a Demotivational poster.

Well damn.

Guess we should start an orphan genocide.