For my english class I have to make a project that illustrates the gender myth "Men have trouble asking for help", I came up with the idea of doing a movie montage of sorts with clips in famous films that illustrate this, like the scene in Finding Nemo....only problem how do you make a movie montage, and what are some other clips?

thanks
UG's Official Tenacious D fan
just don't do a project, and say that you are your own project... proof that men don't like asking for help, because you needed help with your assignment and didn't want to ask for it.
Quote by Yakult
Shooting mice is the equivalent to smoking weed: it's fun and seemingly harmless, but before you know it, you're shooting smack into every vein and murdering children left right and center.

GeEbZ.
print this thread and show that. you just asked us for help. there you go, myth rings false my boy
What the hell were you thinking?

i duno lol. tihs r liek wen i traid drawn maiself n teh t0ilit.

ROFL.

EPICPHAIL.

gess i cant dai.
Quote by Geebz
just don't do a project, and say that you are your own project... proof that men don't like asking for help, because you needed help with your assignment and didn't want to ask for it.

+1 Very clever
Quote by A Rolling Stone
My first date was nowhere near as bad as your grammar
Quote by snow blind
windows movie maker FTW!
can't help you with the clips though

I don't think so... WMM clips always have bad quality. I'd suggest getting Sony Vegas......

from www.torrentz.com
Quote by Geebz

Genius point.
hue