Poll: nudist colonies?
Poll Options
View poll results: nudist colonies?
yay
57 63%
nay
33 37%
Voters: 90.
what are your thoughts of nudist colonies? The thoughts of walking around doing normal activities with your junk in front of everybody sounds very interesting. What do you guys think?
No thanks, without clothing your wang slaps about all over the place when you run.

Also stealth boners are impossible.
only if everyone in there is goodlooking, and a woman, and im allowed in
if thats your bag
Gibson SG Standard
Ibanez S2170FB
Peavey JSX
Marshall 1960A
TEXAS A&M
Quote by Iamafunguy
what are your thoughts of nudist colonies? The thoughts of walking around doing normal activities with your junk in front of everybody sounds very interesting. What do you guys think?

Add the choice "Young women only" to that poll. See what happens.

---------------------------
My Gear:
Ibanez RG350DX
Line 6 Spider III 75W
Ibanez SM7 Smash Box
Dunlop Crybaby Original Wah
Boss RC-2 Loop Station

Own an Ibanez RG series guitar? Join the group.
---------------------------
um, i go around with no clothes on at home all the time. no big deal. its much more comfortable on hot days. the hardest part is getting my mail. its hard because i live on the busiest street on my town and my mailbox is in plain sight for miles. i could wear clothes to get it, but thats not fun.

i tried to commando crawl once.

my dick hurt for days.

when i'm tired though and i don't feel like being like a super secret spy so i don't get seen, i'll just wrap a towel around my waist and get it.
Well, If it was for young people, yay.

But I don't want to see 90 year olds having their boobs sag and flop...ewwww.
Or a 100 year old dick, that's pretty bad.
UG'S THRASHOHOLIC DRUMMER
WRECK YOUR NECK WITH A PASSION FOR THRASHIN
as the guy said though, it would be pretty hard to hide a boner.
90% of teens say they would cry if they saw the Jonas Brothers about to fall off a skyscraper, if you're one of the 10% who would shout, "JUMP MUTHA*******", put this in your signature

My Last .fm page: http://www.last.fm/user/mcgelie
hiding boners would be the only thing i'd be worried about. they're embarrassing enough inside your pants.
Quote by Scutchington
I like this guy, he's UG's Greek, and he just told your ass in two paragraphs. And I once spent 5 minutes watching his avatar.

A Brain Malfunction

We'll Never Admit As Defeat
Hahahahahaha the phrase "stealth boners" made me lose it. That makes it sound so goddamned sneaky.
Pssh..I say yay. But only because cloths are too expensive for the buy. Its a god damn 50 bucks more just because they slap their gay logo on it

IM FOR NUDISTS! I hate cloths...sept socks.
YELLOWFRIZBEE s FreezerBurn

Stepco's Master
|Colowomble 2016|PSN=yellowfrizbee| + UG Community Radio|
As in would I like to go to one or should they be allowed? Yes to the second, mmmaybe to the first.
Eh. I would want to shave, get a tan, and work out for a while before considering being in a nudist colony.
Heads will roll. Throats will be slit. Blood will flow like springs of water.
I think its healthy and natural. Humans are just like any other creature on this planet, so its all good imo to not wear clothes.. Horses dont, monkeys dont, dogs dont, so it doesnt matter. You have a penis. So does that guy. Its nothing to be embarrased about, or shy or whatever. I say GO FOR IT.
i agree with what was said about penis flapping issues. I like mine to be safely contained and protected
Quote by freedoms_stain
No thanks, without clothing your wang slaps about all over the place when you run.

Also stealth boners are impossible.

Agreed
Quote by devourke
um, i go around with no clothes on at home all the time. no big deal. its much more comfortable on hot days. the hardest part is getting my mail. its hard because i live on the busiest street on my town and my mailbox is in plain sight for miles. i could wear clothes to get it, but thats not fun.

i tried to commando crawl once.

my dick hurt for days.

when i'm tired though and i don't feel like being like a super secret spy so i don't get seen, i'll just wrap a towel around my waist and get it.

Dear God.
Quote by metal overlord
But I don't want to see 90 year olds having their boobs sag and flop...ewwww.
So you're homosexual?
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
Next time you walk down the street count the number of people you'd like to see naked and the people you would not like to see naked.

I guarantee No will be higher than Yes.
If I was a shower, I'd go nudist. Sadly, I'm a grower, and I don't like to flaunt my limpy.
HEEEEEEEEYYYYYYY YOUUUU GUYYYYYYSSSS
I'd be open to go to one for a day and walk around naked like everyone else, just to see what it was like and feel some freedom.
We spent a lifetime on the
Beaches of Normandy in vain

Quote by poopsmith666
oooh look at me, i'm clincher, internet tough guy

Quote by theBaartMan
When Nostradamus predicted badassery, he spoke of clincher09.

<//////> ~

UG's NIN fan club
Well, I'm Asian, so I don't want people coming up to me and going, "Awww, like at the iddy biddy ding."
How can you spot a blind man in a nudist colony?
It's not hard...

more on topic: nay, way too many ugly people around to make it good
Everyone who knows me knows i dont care if people see me naked, got nothing to hide. Dont know how i'd go in a nudist colony, spose you would get used to it
Quote by Shea Donoghue

Then, about two minutes later of just plowing, I can feel it coming. She's still moaning and rolling back, and then I pull out. I grab her by her hair, pull her head up, and yell out:
"BOOM, HEADSHOT!"