For sale I have a Trans Blue Jackson JS20 HSS guitar, i also have a stand as seen in the pics, and a squier amp with an 18 foot long fender cord. Asking $150 for everything. The guitar has only a VERY small chip at the top of the neck as shown in the picture, it is also missing the last string. The guitar has almost no scraches and is in beautiful condition! EVERYTHING WORKS PERFECTLY To contact me or email me at hydrobiff@yahoo.com i can also send you more pix.

prefer paypal

thx.

-MIKE

No locking tuners? I'm assuming that means the trem is pretty much useless then.
Q: Favourite Pink Floyd song?
A: The one where they get wicked high and play Emin and A for an hour.
Quote by travislausch
No locking tuners? I'm assuming that means the trem is pretty much useless then.

If your not interested then stay the **** out
Quote by scspeed
If your not interested then stay the **** out

No, you misunderstand me. I'm looking for commentary directly from the owner on the quality of the instrument.

Perhaps I am interested, but I wish to know if it would be worth my money first. And one thing I am looking for is a trem that doesn't knock my strings out of tune.
Q: Favourite Pink Floyd song?
A: The one where they get wicked high and play Emin and A for an hour.
Yes i guess i ddi misunderstand you. I do not know much about guitars. i bought this hoping i could learn but failed. It is in somwhat of tune. only needs a last string. i do not know of the present owner or any of that information. I just figure 150$ is worth the money even if it is untuned becouse the guitar is goign for at least 200 at the least on ebay for just the guitar new. I already sold the amp but i still have two guitar cords one a fender, and teh stand. I also have this guitar posted on ebay for 95 $ which you can try and get just the guitar and stand for cheeper if you wish. lmk and i will send you the link. thx
Quote by travislausch
No, you misunderstand me. I'm looking for commentary directly from the owner on the quality of the instrument.

Perhaps I am interested, but I wish to know if it would be worth my money first. And one thing I am looking for is a trem that doesn't knock my strings out of tune.

Those trems are worthless. I have one similar on my old warlock without locking tuners and I just blocked it since it was useless.
None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free.
Quote by AustinForToday!
im interested, ill need to sell my Dean Z-X first to have any money at all though.

Ok well lmk asap. theres already a couple people interested. and it is also on ebay.